Dont even think about it

Hannahs POV

School ended and i already picked up Izzy. I promised my self i was going to see my mom. I have second thoughts about it. Honestly, where would Izzy go? What would i say? What will she act and look like? Will be be buff or skinny like she already is? So many questions go through my mind, but they break when i hear my phone going off. I walk over to the counter and see Harry is calling me.

"Hey Harry!"

"Hey Hannah, What are you doing right now?"

"I am sitting at home, why?"

"Oh joy I'm coming over. I got drinks, candy, and your cotton candy frappe thing. I will be there in 10 seconds!" he says and hangs up. My stomach jumps and i am really excited. I took off my makeup and put on leggings and i left my crop top, bro tank on. I look like a mess! I hear a knock on the door and i jump. 

I walk over to the door to see a smiling Harry with everything he said he had! 

"Here is your cotton candy whatever thing!" he says handing it to me and walking through the house to the couch.

"Thanks babe!" i say knowing i can say that without being embarrassed! i love that thought!

"You know whats crazy?" he says walking over to me and grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

"Whats that?" i say hold his sides.

"We are dating. Like, boyfriend and girlfriend. I never thought this would actually be happening!" he says with a dimpled smile.

"Whys that Harry?!" i asked surprised by his word choice.

"Well, Niall always fought over you. Even at the mention of me saying something like, 'oh yeah Hannah looked good today' he would snap and say 'she always looks good. not just today!' or something like that. But it wasn't until he started Ally, he would say like 'oh my gosh Ally is so hot! i love her' and crap like that" he says and i am shocked he would say i always looked good. But my heart docent feel anything at the mention of Niall. I am so happy i am over him. I really like Harry. Ive always liked Harry. Well, always since a couple of weeks ago when i saw him on Instagram with these cute little puppies! 

"So, ill pick the movie and you sit back and relax babe. Its been a long 2 days for you" he says putting my cheeks in his hands and i giggle at his touch. He leans in and gives me a little peck on my lips and i want more than that! But its okay. Ill get more later tonight!

I sit on the couch and he walks over and pushes play and i lay on his chest and i can here his heart beating. Its fast and heart warming cause my heart is racing as he lays his hand on my head to play with my hair. His touch seriously does wonders. I can't help but shiver when he moves his hand onto my hip. 

I finally realize we are watching Hercules! My favorite Disney movie. I know all the songs and start singing along with the first song.

I feel Harry laugh and i look up at him and i look offended.

"What? You don't know the songs?" i ask standing up in front of him.

"No i don't. Its just amazing to hear you sing."

"What? Am i bad?" i ask.

"No not at all! You are amazing. You just don't seem like someone who would know these words!"

"True but a 8 year old sister i have watches it all the time, so you get to know some of the words!" i say walking over to get my frappe. 

i walk back and he stands up while the song 'i won't say I'm in love' plays and he takes my hand and i put down my drink and he takes my newly free hand.