Clair

Hannahs POV

Tonight is Clair's funeral...

I can't believe its been a week since Niall was proved innocent, but its also been a week since Clair was killed. We haven't figured out who did it, but the case is still open.

"Babe, you ready?" I hear Harry say from the bathroom. I am picking my dress out for tonight, but we are also going to get groceries. I pull over my grey crop top and maroon shorts. I exit my room and head for the bathroom, to find Harry combing his hair into a wave.

"You look hot" i say, wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my cheek on his back. I hear him chuckle and grab my hands with his.

"I love you" He says, turning around to face me.

"I love you" he gives me a quick peck on my nose, making me smile. He grabs my hips, sighing.

"Whats up?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just love you so much!" I turn my head, knowing something is up.

"Whats going on?" he widens his eyes, acting like he is innocent.

"Well, why do you think something is going on?" I raise my eyebrows and shake my head.

"Harry, I love you very much and I know you very well to know you are hiding something from me. What is it?" He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into him.

"You do love me, you know me very well, but nothing is going on! Trust me babe." he turns back around, fixing his hair once again. I roll my eyes, but leaving it alone. Hell tell me when it gets to far along in the process.

"Izzy!" I call out, having Izzy walk into the bathroom with my phone.

"Why do you have my phone?" I ask, having her look up at me like nothing she is doing is wrong.

"I wanted to play this Demi Lovato game, thats all" i nod, taking my hand out and having her put it in my hand.

"Did anyone text me?" I ask, she nods.

"Yeah, Niall did like, 5 times. Liam 3 and Clair once" I shoot my head up at her, looking to Harry, who is already looking at me.

"Thanks babe. Go get ready to go to Julia's, okay?" she nods, leaving Harry and I.

"Clair?" He questions, I search through my messages, going to Clair first.

"Its from her mother. It says 'Hello Hannah. Its ms. Stien, just letting you know the funeral for Clair is tonight, hope you can make it. It would mean so much to her, I know it'"

I respond back.

'Hey ms. Stien! You can count on Harry and I being there! Ill see you tonight'

"You ready?" Harry asks me, as I check Liam's texts.

*Hey Hannah! So, family problem. Could you bring Izzy over? My cousin has her friend over and they are 'bored'. I know Izzy will make the day fun.*

*Could you bring her?*

*I m begging you, they won't stop complaining to me on being boring. Please come*

I giggle from knowing who he would say this.

*Sure, Ill be over in 3* I respond, sticking my phone in my pocket, Ill read Niall's messages later.

"We have to go drop Izzy off at Liam's. We should go babe" He nods, taking his cologne and spraying it on his chest, underarms and hair. I look at him as he turns to me.

"Cologne in your hair makes you smell better than you think Hannah dear" I giggle, but walk back into my room to get my perfume. Of course its 'Our Moment' from the guys.