I've Missed This

Nialls POV

Hannah hugs my mother and they walk into the kitchen, talking about something I don't understand. Izzy is in my arms and she isn't talking.

"How had school been for you?" I ask. She looks down and plays with her hands.

"Niall, can i tell you something?" i nod and I put her down, leading her into the study.

"What did you need to say?" i sit down criss cross in front of her. She does the same, looking down at her hands.

"I got into a fight today" she says still looking down, I am shocked. 

"What kind of fight Izzy?"

"Well, I hit her. Alot" This is Hannahs' sister. I mean, Andrea...

"Tell me what happened" she looks up and begins the story.

"Well, I was in class and this girl took my paper from me and ripped it up. I don't know why! I stood up and yelled 'why did you do that?' she just pushed me into the table so i came back and tackled her to the floor. I hit her in the face and she started crying. Mrs. Jenny ripped us apart and went to take care of the other girl. She didn't even care about me. Yeah, i wasn't bleeding or bruised like the other girl, but I really felt like I didn't matter anymore" she looks back down and i see a tear trail down her beautiful, red cheek.

"Oh Izzy" she leans into me and i wrap my arms around her little head.

"You mean so much to me. Andrea loves you more than breathing sweetie. I love you more than anyone has ever loved anyone. You mean the world to Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis. Please, don't get into another fight. At least, try not to" i feel her nod and sigh. She leans back up and I nod, taking her hand and standing up. We walk out to the kitchen, hand in hand. 

"Niall! Sit down sweet heart!" my mother says, already sitting at the table with Andrea.

I take my seat and my mother hands me over the mashed potatoes. I take a spoonful and hand it to Hannah, Andrea, and she takes 3 dives into the bowl. We all look at her and she looks up, looking all innocent. She really looks beautiful. She and Izzy and matching, I am pretty sure she doesn't want to, but oh well.

"I love mashed potatoes. You guys know that" she says, playing the bowl back down on the table. 

The routine continues with peas, rolls, butter, corn and the steak. 

I dig into my meal and my mother makes small talk with Izzy and Hannah. Andrea. No. Shell always be Hannah to me.

(30 minutes later)

I finish my meal and watch Hannah finish hers.

I watch how she laughs when Izzy dropped a piece of steak on to her plate and still puts the fork into her mouth, I watch how she furrows her eye brows when she is focusing. 

Maybe i like Hannah.

Maybe....

I push the feelings away when Izzy says she doesn't feel well, so she runs into the bathroom. She doesn't throw up but, well, you know what i mean. 

My mother left and It was just me and Hannah. For the first time since we met, it was awkward. She looks and me and giggles. I shake my head and laugh to. 

"So, have you found any new girls to date recently?" she asks shoving another spoonful of mashed potatoes on her plate.

"No. well, no. No girls in my life at the moment...." i look down and pick my my nails.