New Phone

Hannahs (Andreas) POV

I walk into the apple store and a sweet women asks if I need any help.

"Yeah actually, I am looking for a new phone. The 2 year deal is over and all but I was wondering if I could find a new phone"

"Sure! Come with me. We will check for a new phone at the counter" she walks me tot he front counter and she asks for some information.

"What is your data plan name under?"

"Hannah Jo"

"What kind of phone did you have?"

"Iphone 4s"

"how long did you say you had it?"

"2 years"

"Okay, what kind of phone were you looking for?"

"Iphone 5s" she nods and types in my name.

"Hannah, okay. Let me go get the phone." she smiles and walks to the back. I wait for a couple minutes and she walks back, with a little box in her hand.

"Ms. Jo, here is your new phone!" She opens in and hands me the box.

I begin to pull out of my wallet but she stops me.

"You have already paid for this phone. All you have to do is turn it on, get some of the numbers back, plug it into your computer and sync it. Its not that hard"

"I already paid?"

"It says here, You have paid in advance"

"How?" i begin to think who would pay for it.

"A man walked in and paid for your new phone" i look to her and furrow my eye brows.

"What did this man look like?" Carson?

"He had blonde hair, blue eyes, black suit. He said to keep it anonymous. But he had a deep voice, shaking hands. I don't know if that helped but he said to call him 'your step'. I don't know what that means, but maybe you could tell me"

I look down at the counter and nod to myself.

"My step father" She nods and I thank her and walk out, taking the phone out of the box. I open it to see the perfect glass face. I turn it on and get into my car.

The phone buzzes and it flips to the lock screen. The lock screen is a simple white cover. I slide it open and begin to put in peoples contact name.

When i finish doing that, I turn my car on and drive back to my house. Investigation is almost over! I ask a cop to walk me in. She nods and walks me into the house, nodding and leaving me alone by the computer. I left my charger upstairs so i run to grab it. I look on my bed and see the broken phone on top of it.

I reach over and grab it, pushing on the power button. It switches on and I go to my pictures. The screen is broke, with glass falling out. I walk back down the stairs with the charger in my hand. I plug it into the back of the computer and plug my old phone in, syncing all the old pictures onto the computer, then unplugging it, taking my new phone and downloading all the music, pictures on it. Contacts didn't download so I have to restart.

This whole process only took 45 minutes.

I open my phone and put Harry, Niall, Mrs. Roberts, Liam, Zayn, Louis into my favorites.

I call Harry.

'Hello?'

'Hi babe! Its Andrea'

'Hi babe! Whats up? Why is your number different?' I forgot to tell him!

'Oh! I went to get my new phone today! I downloaded all the music and photos but my contacts didn't transfer. So, I am free for the rest of the day. Want to go to the park with me? Ill call the guys and we can all go have a panic or something?'