Day 2, 4 AM: Can't Sleep

Harry's POV

"Stop...." I hear Hannah in my ear. I sit up, looking right at her. 

"What? Who are you?" She says, sounding scared.

"Why am I here?" She continues to talk in her sleep. I shake her shoulder, to get her to stop talking. 

"Hannah, wake up" I say in my annoyed voice, but she continues to talk.

"I cant be here. I have to go" She screams. I start to panic, not knowing whats going on. 

"Stop!" She screams. I now violently shake her, getting her to wake up finally. 

"Hannah!" her body springs up, but she backs away after taking a small glance at me. 

"Babe, you okay?" I say through my heavy breathing. This is crazy!

"You left! You left me!" The words fall from those perfect lips of hers and break my heart. I feel my lungs loose all the air I had. 

"Hannah, what are you talking about?" I move closer to  her, trying to comfort her. 

"Harry! I had the craziest dream. We had 2 kids, but I had 3 other kids with... someone else" She is panting from her endless screams in her sleep. 

"Wow. That is a crazy dream! But you're okay. It's 4 in the morning, so go back to bed. I got you. Always and Forever Hannah" She lays down on my chest, falling into a deep sleep. I feel her small, hot breaths on my arm, making me shiver. Her hands around my toro, head on my beating heart, legs intertwined with mine. 

Its been almost 30 minutes and I cant sleep. I decide to get out of Hannah's small grip, her only holding my hand after her trying to find a comfortable position in her sleep. I wiggle loose from her strong grip, walking over to my sock drawer, pulling out the ring.

I sit down on the cold stone of a floor and admire the ring. I cant believe I am giving this to her, as a symbol as my heart. I love her with all of my heart. I cant even stand not being with her all the time. But I also second guess myself in her and Niall's past relationships, making me shutter from even the though of him touching her.

I pull out a pen and paper and decide to write down my thoughts about Hannah since I cant help but admire her and her glory. 

By the time I finish my writing, its 6 in the morning, and I wrote a song. I haven't titled it, but I found a tune to go with it. I personally really like the song. Not only is it about Hannah, its about all of the guys. Its about all of us, with our ups and down with our girls, but we got through them.

"Babe..?" I hear Hannah say from my bed.

"Hey" I rush to get the ring back in the drawer. I stand up and walk towards the sleepy girl, sitting my self down as she tosses herself over and wraps her arms around my leg. I brush past her hair onto her back, tracing circles on her covered back.

"How was your sleep?" I ask her, eyes opening from the sunrise.

"Fine. You want to go watch the sunrise with me somewhere?" she asks. I laugh from her idea, but nod. 

She gets up, sliding her converse on and taking my hand and leading me to the car. She drives us to her thinking spot, looking over the whole town. 

She steps out of the car and sits on her hood, arms crossed but eyes straight into the direction of the beautiful sunrise. WE got here just in time for me to snap a picture of her. She doesn't even notice me, but I send her the picture, but also taking the phone on the windshield wiper, setting 5 seconds on the timer.