New Year, New Me... Right?

Hannah's POV

It's New Year's Eve.

My New Years resolution is to not be in so much drama! This has been one ride on my roller coaster. Niall and I always spend New Year's Eve together. But not like that. Until this year at least.

Ethan and Niall are coming over. I know Ally is coming since Niall is. At least I hope he is,

I heard the door open and I run out of my room and see Niall walk in with food and the other guys. I didn't see Niall.
"Hey yall!" I said walking down the stairs.
"Hey hannah!" Harry said with a cheeky smile.
"Hey hann!!" Said zayn turning the tv on like always.
"Hey girl, HEYYYY!" Liam said shoving food in his mouth.
Niall didn't say anything to me.

Rude.....

"Hey Niall where's Ally?" I asked walking up to him and not looking up at him.
"She's not coming. Family night.."
He said getting a chip from the chip bag.
"Oh." I said with my heart flying. I don't have feelings for me. Why the heck?

"Hey guys! It's only 9:45. Let's play a game!" Says Louis running around the house like a mad man.
"Okay what should we play Louis?"
"The resolution game!" He said jumping over to the living room.

"What's that?" Zayn asked moving so we could all sit on the couch. But not enough room so I sat on the floor.

"We all get in a circle and say what our New Years resolutions are going to be this up coming year!" Louis says.

"Okay. I'll go first!" Says Liam sitting down.

"My New Years resolution is to not be in a crappy relationship with a crappy person!" Liam says.
"Drink hail to that my man!" Harry says with his sprite cup.

We all took a drink out of our cups.

We all said what we wanted except Niall and I.

Niall mate. It's your turn!" Liam said.

He looked up and drank out of his cup and slammed it down on the table and looked at everyone.

"My New Years resolution is to not be a bad person." He said and everyone else looked around at each other but I just looked at him.
He liked at me and smiled.
"What do you mean lad?" Harry asked.

"I mean I don't want to be a bad person. Last year I wasn't the best I could be! Last year I was player. I was a player with school, the band and.... A player with the girls." He said and Liam asked with a laugh, "what's bad about that?"

Niall looked at him with cold, dead , sad eyes.

"What's bad about that? I had a chance with this girl. She was everything I wanted. She was perfect. She had the most beautiful face and hair and personality and body and she was so
Smart and she pretty and she was just.... Amazing. I couldn't ask for anyone better. And I played her. I let her go. And I lashed out. I didn't chase her. I didn't go after her like I should've and that makes me a bad guy!" Niall said standing up and sounding angry!

"And I should've let her go cause she was the best thing that ever happened to me gosh dangit!!" He said kicking the table.

"And you know what the worst part is?! I DIDNT DO IT!" He said.
"I didn't do it!" He said about to cry.

"Niall.." Liam said walking up to him and Niall backed up.
"Don't touch me!" He said.

Niall left with a run up the stairs and a slam behind a door.

"What was that?!" Zayn said kind of freaked.
"Do you want me to look?" I asked the boys.
"Sure. I think he needs his best friend." Harry said with a drink in his hand.