Nialls night

(Earlier that night)

Nialls POV

I walk up to Ally's porch and my heart is racing so fast. The ring is still in my pocket, but it feels like I'm holding it in my hand. Giving it to her and seeing her say yes makes me smile. 

I knock on the door and mrs. Snow opens the door. She greets me with a smile and allowing me to go see her sick daughter. I walk up the stair case and my breathing has quickened. My life may change forever. 

I knock on the door and call her name. I open the door as i call her name, to see her in her bed. But not until i see a man onto of her. My eyes fall to her face and the sheet falls off of the mans back and i shield my eyes. I hear her gasp and pull up the sheets. I look back and see her covering her naked body, along with the mans. But i see who it is.

Ethan...

"What the hell is this?!" i finally scream.

"Niall, i was going to tell you, but.." i cut her off.

"BUT WHAT? YOU WERE SCARED I WAS GOING TO GET MAD? I'm NOT MAD AT ALL I'm ACTUALLY SO CALM!" I scream back to her, still standing by the bedroom door. I can't move.

"No Niall, stop yelling at me!" She yells back and I'm takin back.

"Dont yell at you?" i say in almost a whisper.

"How could you Ally?" is all i can say, still whispering.

"I just, you weren't doing anything like that with me. You wanted to wait until marriage but i couldn't wait that long. I am so sorry you found out this way..." she says sitting up with the sheets in her hand against her chest.

"How?.... Why?..." i say with all these questions in my head. I am so angry and sad.

"I ran into him at school and one thing led to another and we kissed and I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest..." She says and i fee my throat burning and my tears threatening to come from my eyes.

After a couple of seconds of silence i being to say things i won't ever regret.

"You know i was going to give you a promise ring?" her eyes go wide and she starts to tear up, but i continue my speech.

"Dont cry Ally. You aren't aloud to cry. You did what you did and you can never take that back. I really hope you know that i loved you so much. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, but obviously i can see you don't feel the same way, so I'm going to leave. But i want you to know, that i will probably always love you. But you never loved me the same way, and thats okay." her eyes widen even more.

"Because you and Ethan deserve each other." His eyes go wide. 

"Really?" they both say in unison.

"Yeah. You both are backstabbing people who honestly need each other. But heads up to both of you, don't be surprised if you cheat on each other. If you could do it before, you can for sure do it again." i finish and take the ring out and throw it on the floor.

"Here, you can have it Ethan. You can have her. You can have him. Dont ever come back to me Ally. I treated you with respect and i was loyal to you. I did nothing to deserve this, but you can do your thing. I will never see you again." i turn and walk through the door and head for the front door. I leave with a friendly smile to mrs. Snow, turn the nob and go to my car. 

The second i get into my car i see a message from Hannah. She sent it just now, telling me Carson is at her house and she's scared. My heart drops. I speed out of the drive way and go over at least 20 miles over the speed limit, i got cops behind me, but i can't focus on them right now. Carson shouldn't have been let out of jail in the first place. 

The police catch up to me and pull me over and i try to explain Hannah is in danger but they won't listen. They just want to see my license and all that junk. 

After about 25 minuets, the radio goes off saying 

'Emergency, Hannah Jo is with Carson Matthews. This is a code 5098, i repeat, 5098!'

They all look at me and get into their cars and drive away, not before they give me a speeding ticket though. I drive away, but to my house. Hannah has police coming for her. Shes okay.

I arrive at my house and open the front door and slam it behind me. I walk straight to my dads vodka room and take a bottle.

The hot, strong liquid falls down my throat. The burning sensation feels perfect. This is the only thing i can do to make the pain go away right now. I need the moments that happened less than an hour to leave me for a while.

(Later that night)

I have had 3 bottles and i feel great. I feel really lonely so i pull out my phone and call Harry. 

'Hello?' Harry says into the phone.

'Hiiiiiiiiii Harryyyyyyyyy' i say taking another gulp of the liquid.

'Niall are you okay?' he asks. I am perfect.

'I am fine! I am just lonely so i called you! can you come over?' i ask into the phone.

'Mum sure. ill be there for only a minuet though.' he says and i end the call. I throw my phone onto the counter and take another swig. I feel on top of the world.

It doesn't feel like 10 minuets later i see Harry walk in.

"Hey! Look who decided to show up!" i say and Harrys eyes go wide. I wonder why.

"Niall, put the vodka away, right now and tell me what happened." he says gripping the bottle, obviously not going to be able to take it away from me.

"No! I want to drink my pain away!" i say to him blinking rapidly, loosing my sight. 

"Niall, what happened?" Harry asks and i feel my eyes shut and tears come poring out of my eyes. Harry comes over and wraps his arms around me, making me cry even more.

"Ally cheated on me with Ethan. I was going to give her a promise ring, but when i went into her room, she was with Ethan. She said she couldn't wait till marriage and she saw Ethan so yeah. The girl i thought i wouldn't ever be with anyone else. I loved her more than breathing Harry! I can't believe she didn't feel the same way. I love her, i loved her." i say into this arms around my shoulders. 

"I am so sorry Niall. I am going to see Hannah right now and go to prom, you can come with me if you want... maybe you'll sober up when you see her...." he says and i make a run my the bathroom and puke.

"Or maybe we will meet you there..." he says patting my back  and i nod in agreement.

"I am leaving, but drink some water in about an hour, but don't drink anymore, okay?" he says and i nod in agreement once again.

He leaves and i am left alone in the bathroom, throwing up. I will go to prom. 

This was supposed to be the best night of my life, instead, its the worst. 

______________________________________________________________________________<3

Hey y'all! So this is Niall's POV for this chapter, i might update again tonight, if not, ill for sure update tomorrow!

See ya