DaY 4: Now What?

Nialls POV

I get home, watching the tv and eating about every ice cream tub in the freezer. Ice cream reminds me of Hannah, our endless ice cream trips, and last night. 

Hannah needs to choose someone. I know who shell pick, but I don't want to say it out loud. I cant do that when there is a slight chance she could pick me!

"Today on News 209, we have the boy band taking on the world here is a few short days! Thats right ladies, One Direction is having their first world tour in 4 days! First stop will be America, Dallas, Texas! Lets go Texans!" The news lady says, making my heart go faster.

The though of being gone for 6 months is scary, but the thought of being gone for 6 months is exciting. Being gone from all the drama in my life, not seeing Hannah will help her out. Her not seeing Harry either will help her choose. She has to choose before Harry gives her the promise ring. 

The promise ring!

I dial Harry's number in my phone, calling him to ask about the whole plan!

"Hey mate!" He says through the phone.

"Hey! Quick question"

"Dont go to fast, I won't be able to understand..." He chuckles, but I don't.

"You get it! Cause you said quick question and..." I cut him off.

"Harry, I get it. Lame" He gasps through the phone, making me smile.

"Rude, whats your lame question?" I chuckle, but answer him.

"When and what are we doing when you give Hannah the ring?" 

"I will give it to her in 2 days, Thursday is the night I will give it to her, and Friday we will be spending the day together, then Friday night we will leave. The plan is...." He goes on telling me the plan.

Hannahs POV

"Why cant you choose for me? I cant handle all of this! You know I cant! Even though you didn't know me long, you have been my guardian angle! Why cant you just, give me a sign? Can you do that?

'Why do I have to choose? I know its my life, but your opinion matters so much since I met the real you! I need the pressure off of my shoulders! I cant have the wait of love on my shoulders. As my guardian angle, you have to help me decide. Give me a sign on who to choose!

'Please Dad..." My eyes begin to tear up, I wipe under my eyes and take a deep breath. 

"Ben, Dad, please help me make this decision!" I look into the sky, feeling his embrace around my body.

"I know you aren't my birth dad, but I feel like I know you more than you think I do. I know you only knew me for 4 years, but I feel like we had a special connection. You made me love Soccer, how being different is okay, how to be strong. I know you had to stay strong for mom. I know you went through hell and more. 

' I was told we were close. Closer than any of the other girls. I feel like a piece of you is still here, with me. That, the things I had this year, I feel like you helped me through that. I feel like you are with me right now. Holding my hand, telling me its okay, how you will help me make the right choice, even though I always screw up the best things in my life. 

'I need you to understand, I need you to lift off the biggest struggle on my shoulders right now. I need you to help mom, Izzy and Miranda and Trinity. I need you to help Harry and the guys. I need you to help me find my way through collage, life, and this.