Oh me Gosh

Hannah (Andrea) POV

I jump into Harry's arms, with him wrapping his strong arms around to my back. 

"I love you" I say into his ear, with him chuckling.

I jump off of him, to go find one of the other guys.

I start running around the flying hats or the hates already on the ground. I turn slightly and I see Izzy come running up to me.

"HI!" i shout as she runs into my arms, lifting her up, spinning her around. Julia comes running up to me, hugging my legs. I love these two!

I set Izzy down, watching Mrs. Roberts walk up to me, crying.

"I know I shouldn't be crying, But I feel as if you are my daughter so, congrats!" she hands me a little box, wrapped in white wrapping paper. 

"You didn't have to!" she brings me into a hug, telling me of course she had to. She pulls away and tells me to open the gift.

I tear the paper and find a little brown cardboard box. I open the top and slide out a cotton sheet. I open the sheet and I find the most beautiful necklace. It is silver, and has a picture of Mrs. Roberts, Izzy, Julia and I on it. I lift it over my head, placing it over my head, slipping it on my neck.

"Its beautiful" I say, wrapping her into my arms. I begin to cry this time. 

Izzy taps my stomach, I let go of Mrs. Roberts and crouch down to Izzys height.

"Can we take a picture?" I smile, nodding and pull my phone out. I hand t to Mrs. Roberts, asking if she can take the photo. She badly takes my phone, and I grab Izzy and lift her onto my hip.

"Say "GRADUATION" Julia shouts over the many voices in the background.

"GRADUATION" we both say, she snaps the picture and I set her down, Julia coming up to me, wrapping her arm around me, letting me know she wants a picture.

I bend down and grab her little hand. We both say Graduation and she giggles at the end, hugging me. 

"My turn" Mrs. Roberts say. I smile, having her walk next to me, and Julia takes the photo.

"Are we saying graduation or...?" I say as she giggles to herself.

"Yeah. 3.....2....1... GRADUATION" we say on cue, having Julia snap the picture, hanging my phone to me.

"Well, we have to get going. It was an amazing speech darling" Mrs. Roberts say, stroking my cheek.

"Thank you guys so much for coming. It really means a lot" she nods, grabbing Julia's hand and walking towards the doors. I turn to Izzy, running.

I look up to find Harry and Niall walking together towards me. I smile, walking up to the both of them.

"Hey guys" i say, hugging them both at the same time, having their arms wrap around my torso.

"We were wondering if we could get a picture" Niall says, looking at the ground. I nod, taking there hands and walking out the front doors, to get better lighting. Many people are already out side, but we find a spot to take pictures. 

"Here Izz, can you take the 3 of us?" she nods, taking my phone out of my hand, walking back a little as I position myself between the 2 boys.

"GRADUATION" she yells. 

"GRADUATION" we all repeat. She takes the picture, lifting her left hand, telling Niall to get out of th picture.

"Okay, only you two for now" We nod, looking to each other with laughter. I hear her say 'yes!' int he background. Then we pose like a normal couple.