Who is the blonde boy?

Chapter 3: who is the blonde boy?

Hannah's POV

-----------------

Who is that blonde boy? He has all the same classes as me and he doesn't stop staring at me! What's up with him?

Niall's POV

--------------

Hannah is really pretty. More than pretty. She's beautiful. Her dark hair flows like a river stream and her smile can brighten up a day! The moment she walked in I thought those things in my mind. Why?

And then I go to class and its been 10 minutest since school started and then she walks in. I was probably the happiest person in the room. I have her a smile and she just looked at me.

Did I do something wrong?

I haven't talked to her all day. I'm nervous. It's the last class and I'm really upset. Cause it will be a long time until I get to see hannah or as she wants to be called 'Jo' that's still a pretty name. 'For a girl'

The end if the day bell rings and I get up to go talk to her. But my legs weren't moving towards her. 'What if she doesn't like you Niall?' 'But what if she dose?' 'Come on. She doesn't even know who you are!' Having a fight with my self with my eyes on the ground not remembering I was going to talk to her, she walks out. "GOSH NAILL!" I scream out loud on accident. I'm just going home.

Hannah's POV

-----------------

The blonde boy looks at me while I stand up, then looks at the ground. I just left before he could talk to me. I walk out side to see him again. WHO THE FREAKING CRAP IS HE?! He looks at me while he's peddling his bike. He waves at me so I wave at him with a smile. Then he falls. I run to go help him up.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah sorry. I fall a lot."

"That looked like a hard hit! Are you sure your okay?"

"Yeah. Oh I'm sorry! Hi. I'm Niall. Niall Horan!"

Okay. I can't get over his Irish accent. And his blonde hair, and smile and... Stop it hannah! It's your first day.

"Hey! I'm hannah. Hannah Jo. You can call me Jo."

"I know. You in basically all my classes."

"Yeah. So let's talk" I said and I soon regretted it when he looked at me with sparkle eyes that can make a girl melt.

"Well, I jut moved here from Ireland last month and... Yeah! You?"

"I just moved here from England. Yeah I know. I don't have the accent. I was born here in Texas and moved there for a year. Then moved here to California."

"Oh cool! So how's it here? Do you like the teachers? Do you like the teachers? What's your favorite color? Food? Sport?"

WOW! He's asking more questions then I ask in school for the whole year!

"I like it here. Yeah. Red. Taco bell, an soccer. There. Did I answer all your questions?" I amused with a sarcastic voice. That was a lot of questions. Geesh.

"Haha. Well, I better get going. I will see you tomorrow? I hope I do. We get to do a project. Can miss it" He talks fast.

"Uh.. Yeah I will be here. So I will see you tomorrow.?"

"Yes you will brunet"

"Okay then blondey."

It was very fun talking to Niall. He's a good talker even though its really fast. I start walking away then I hear someone say my name. It was Niall.

"What Niall?"

"Maybe you would possibly want to come to my house tomorrow? It's movie night!"

"Uhh..... Yeah. I think that would be fun. When should we meet up?"

"After school!"

After school? I stated to get kind of worried. But he seems really nice.

"Sure! See you then Niall."

"Bye!" "Bye."

Niall's POV

-------------

After I fell she came strait to me. Then we started talking. I felt sparks go in my stomach. Then when we had to leave, I got the best idea in the world! Ask her to come to your house and watch a SCARY MOVIE!

I was a little scared but then, I finally said okay. I asked, and she said YES! Nothin can break my happiness! Yay.

I need to see if she would be a friend or more. I will see tomorrow!

_________________________________<3

Hey! So I really did nothing today so I wrote 2 chapters. I went swimming then watched Harry poter! Awesome movie.

Question time!!!!!!!

(Dramatic mode, lights go dim, serious voice goes on)

What's your favorite song? By who?

(Back to normal)

Alright! Talk to y'all later!

. . CASS

0