Day 5: House To Myself

Harrys POV

"Ill have a number 2 with no tomatoes and no onions." I order my burger as the guys stand behind me, waiting to order their food. I really think Hannah helped make the new number one song on the radio. Her and Niall wrote the song and I haven't even thanked them yet!

"Hey Ni!" I turn around to face my best friend. Niall really is my best friend. We seriously do everything together and we hang out the most out of the whole group. I trust him with my life.

"I haven't said thanks for writing the song! Thank you so very much dude!" I pat his back as the other guys tell him the same thing.

"Oh, Hannah and I wrote the song, not just me" He says, looking down.

"Well yeah, but we will say thanks later. You came up with the words right?" Zayn asks Niall.

"Well, it was more half and half" We all nod to Niall, my number getting called.

"Number 55" The girl calls out. I go up to the counter and right when I am about to grab my for, the girl screams. Oh yeah...

"Harry Styles!" She gasps. I chuckle, hearing the other guys do the same thing.

"Hello love"I say making her blush and look away from me. She is really familiar..

"Harry, remember me?" She looks back up and I shake my head. I do know her, but I can't remember how I do.

"6th grade, banquet! Remember?" Her name pops into my head.

"Kennedy!" I say, she claps in excitement. She was my 6th grade banquet date. I wouldn't really call her my date, but we went together. She was my crush for the longest time, before I moved to the states. I go back to London every summer so thats why I still have my accent, I think.

"Hey! How have you been? How long has it been?" She asks, jumping over the counter. She wrap her arms around me, pulling me down quite a ways. She hasn't grown since 6th grade thats for sure.

"Its been about 6 years! I have been great! How about you?" I ask Kennedy. She is very beautiful if Ill be honest.

"Ive been great. I just got accepted to collage, right here in California!"

"Where?"

"Bakersfield!" Holy cow!

"Hey! My girlfriend is going there! Maybe you'll see her!" She smiles, nodding.

"Maybe!" I laugh, just the thought of them together. Hannah would love her and Kennedy would love Hannah! Maybe they should meet...

"Well, I got to get back to work, but it was amazing to see you again! Keep in touch rock star!" I nod, she walks back to her station as I sit down next to the guys.

"So Harry, who was that?" Liam asks, raising his eyebrow. Oh my gosh.

"Kennedy. She was my 6th grade banquet date back in London" Louis eyes go wide.

"Why she here?" He asks, taking a bite of his food.

"She got into Bakersfield Collage. Same one Hannah is going to! Crazy right?" They all nod and we eat.

"So, when you giving it to Hannah?" Zayn asks.

"Eww gross! I might puke my burger back form you saying that" Niall says, making us laugh.

"He doesn't mean that Ni" Liam says, turning towards Zayn.

"You didn't mean that right?" He asks Zayn, who looks down.

"Maybe, maybe not!" We all laugh, Zayn laughing the hardest.

"No, you know what I mean!" He says, everyone stopping their laughter.