Lets Play A Game

Chapter 5: Let's Play A Game

"Hey! Let's go to the park!" Jack said with excitement. Ever since him and Kelly got here, he's like a little boy in the Lego store.

"That's a great idea jack!" Niall and his accent were to die for! Gosh, why am I saying these things!!!

(At the park)
Niall's POV
--------------

We finally get to the park, and nobody was there so it was only us 4 there to play a game. They girls wanted to play 'would you rather?' But me an jack had a better game.

"Hey! Let's play a mean game of TAG!"

"That sounds cool. Okay who's it?" Jack said while he was running to Kelly and hannah. I'm calling her hannah cause she looks like a hannah.

"Umm.... I will be it! Niall is gonna get jack hard core!"
I said that with a sneaky look on my face. I was going to kennedy.

Let's see if she's a fast runner!

Hannah's POV
-----------------

Hey comes running to me and I book it to the other side of the play set! He's a really fast runner, but I beat him to the slide before he could catch me.

"Niall, this is safe, you can only stay here for 5 seconds while the tagger has to go for someone else."

He ran to Kelly, so I ran under the slide so he couldn't see me, but I didn't realize he was right in front of me! His back was facing me. So I was trying to be very quiet to leave but I tripped so he heard me!

I got up as fast as I could, and ran! He was coming after me and I was not as fast as I could, his arm went around my waist and he hardened his hand around my hip so he wouldn't let go.

"Tag your it hannah!"

"I know Niall!"

We played for a little longer, then we all realized, it's 7:00! And it was starting to get dark so we went back to Niall's house and he said

"Hey. So how about we all go to the beach tomorrow? My parents can drive. And we can get Reid and Brad!"

We all smiled and scream "YES!!!!!" Since I haven't been to the beach since I moved here. He jumped back nodding his head up and down.

"Well, I think we all have to get back home." Kelly said with a sad face.

"No! You guys can stay for dinner! We are going to Nandos! It's really good!"

"Okay. But after that we have to get home!" Kelly said with a motherly tone.

"No! Maybe you guys could sleep over at my house!!!" Jack said with a baby voice and he looked very excited look!

"Okay. I will go tell my mom."

(At Nandos)

"Holy crap! This food is so good!" I said shuving my face with food!

Jack sat next to Kelly and Niall sat next to me and his family say away from us.

After food we all went back to Niall's so Jack's parents could pick us up to go to his house to sleep over.

We waited for about 20-25 minuets when we finally hear a knock at the door. Jacks little sister came to the door an when she saw us she ran back to the car jumping up and down.

"That was weird? She is probably excited to see you guys!"

We get into the car and Niall pits his arm around me. Why the heck?

Niall's POV
--------------

I put my arm around Hannah and she looked at me with a smile. I think she likes me!??!

We get to jacks and we go down to the basement to watch other movie. It was the notebook cause the girls picked it cause we picked the scary movie.

The movie started, and now it's about 10:00pm and the movie has just started, and hannah looks cold so I go over next to her, give her my sweater.

"Oh Niall you don't have to you..."

"I will not let you become cold and have me set over there, and have me be warm. So shush! Watching a movie!"

During the sad parts, I could hear Hannah sniffle, I could tell she was crying.

It was almost the end if the movie and Hannah leans backward and falls into my arms. I think she was tired.

And it was the end, both of the girls were now asleep. Kelly in Jacks lap and Hannah in mine. I grabbed her hand and her hand was so warm! And then she wakes up to look at me, she gives me a smile, then goes back to sleep. She's so pretty when she sleeps.

But why don't I get those sparks anymore? Why don't I get those scared moments when I'm near her? Maybe she's only going to be a friend. I'm okay with that. We all could be best friends.

Only friends.

__________________________________<3

Hey y'all! Hope you guys are in joying the story. Vote, comment, do what ever y'all do. QUESTION TIME!

What's your fav subject in school?

Alrighty then! Bye

. . CASS
0