Night 4: Move On

Hannahs POV

*Hey babe! I heard you broke your leg or chin or whatever, so I brought you something! Go check your front porch!* I read the text from Harry, making me jump from the excitement taking place from my pain my my leg. I took the pills this morning after Niall left, but they don't do anything.

I open the door to find a letter in the door handle, a cotton candy frappe and a rose on the porch. 

I take the objects inside and open the card.

Dear Hannah,

Make sure you're free on Thursday night, okay? Grand! I will see you Thursday! I love you

I smile from the letter, smelling the rose, drinking my cup of cotton candy! I get a text again but from Mrs. Roberts. She says Izzy is ready to come home, so I go and pick her up.

"Hey babe" I say as she gets into the front seat. She doesn't look at me, doesn't even say a word.

"How was Julia?" I ask, her not even moving.

"Hey, talk to me" She huffs, rolls her eyes but begins to talk.

"It was fine I guess. I am just ready to go home and sleep" 

"Well didn't you sleep at her house?" She nods, crossing her arms together, eyes straight forward.

"Hey, why you acting like this?" She looks out the window, making me frustrated.

"Izzy, answer me." She doesn't answer me once again. I pick my phone up and pause the music, making her huff. 

"Izzy! Whats wrong?" She changes her position, making her not able to even look at me.

"Elizabeth Jo! Answer me right now!" She shoots a dark glare at me, making me shiver from. I pull into the drive way, her basically jumping out of the car and into the house. I walk behind her, dragging my leg behind me. I hate this stupid boot.

"Izzy, wait up babe" She slams the front door, making me angry. I walk up the stairs, to many of them I might add, and open the door to find the little girl walking up he stairs.

"Izzy! Get down here, right now" I raise my voice, making sure she can hear me loud and clear.

She continues walking up the stairs, slamming her bedroom door. I huff, roll my eyes but walk up the stairs to have a talk with her. Little diva.

"Hey!" I say opening the door to see Izzy on her bed, earphones in her ears, blocking me out.

"Izzy!" I raise my voice, she turns the volume up, ignoring me.

"Izzy!" I shout, she turns it up more. I walk over to her, unplugging the iPod, making her angry.

"What the heck Hannah?" she acts like she didn't do crap.

"Izzy! When I ask you a question, I expect an answer! I don't like this little diva you're becoming!" She widens her eyes, walking around her bed towards her stereo, turning on the radio, Playing the guys song The Best Song Ever. 

"Izzy stop this!" I say in my most calm voice I can right now.

She turns up the volume up to full blast, pushing me over the edge.

"Elizabeth Lauren Jo!" I shout, her turning around from my voice tone.

"Turn the music off right now!" she shakes her head.

"You're not my mother!" She shouts. I go over to her, unplugging the stereo and taking it into my room. She screams at me while I do this, but she cant be this disrespectful to me, or anyone at that.

"Izzy, whats going on?" I say in a calm voice, walking back to her room to meet her.

"Well I was listening to music until you came along and took it away from me!" 

"Izzy, I was trying to talk to you! Dont yell at me!" I say in a regular tone, her raising her voice.

"I will do what I want! You aren't my mother! Stop trying to control me gosh!" 

"Elizabeth Lauren Jo! Stop it right now!" 

"Stop calling me by my whole name Andrea!" 

"Andrea isn't my name Iz"

"Oh sorry, Hannah! Cause your name really is Andrea I thought I should call you that" 

"I dont understand" She throws her arms in the air.

"Izzy, stop being so disrespectful!" 

"Stop acting like your my sister!" 

"I am your sister!" I am a little hurt.

"You aren't though! You're adopted! We aren't related so stop acting like we are!" My heart is immediately broken.

"Izzy, how could you say that?" I say through the forming tears.

"Miranda and Trinity are my real sisters! You are just legally here, but you aren't my sister. Leave!" She shouts. The tears fall down my face. 

"Izzy...." she sits me off by her yelling.

"GET OUT!" She shouts. I leave her room, walking down stairs into the master bedroom, letting out all the tears. 

I cry and cry and cry and cry some more. Izzy, my almost 10 year old sister, is telling me these things. My adoption is such a sensitive thing to talk about. I hate begin told I am not really part of this family, but that I am legally forced to stay here. I am almost 19, so I can legally leave. But she would have to live with someone else.

I cry for a good hour, hearing her throwing things, punching the wall, or screaming. What has gotten into her? I dare not ask. My heart cant go back up there and take anymore rude comments from her. She is my sister, she is my sister. 

I keep repeating to myself, she is my sister. But I am not her sister. 

"Ow!" I hear her scream, I run as fast as I can with this stupid boot on. I open the door and see her on the floor, arm bleeding a river of blood.

"Izzy!" I shout, running up to her, picking her up and walking her over to the sink, running the cold water under a towel and brushing gently on her arm. She huffs, but lets me wash her bloody arm. My eyes remain puffy as I wash my sisters arm. I want to know what made her act like this tonight and if it will last.

"Izzy, what were you doing?" I ask the dramatic little girl.

"I threw a lamp and it back fired on me" 

"Oh" I don't know what to say anymore.

I finish cleaning her arm off, wrapping it up. It is only a small cut, but its very deep. She jumps off of the counter and walks to herbed, sitting down.

I walk over and sit next to her, she moves away from me. What has gotten into her?

"Izzy, whats going on?" she faces away from me, arms crossed.

"Fine. Be a brat. But I hope you know that since you disrespected me, you won't be getting any respect from me in return. I love you to pieces, more than anything in this world. You hurt my feelings, you can say sorry right now, and Ill move on!" she doesn't answer, only sighs. I walk towards the door, turning to talk to her once again.

"I love you Izzy, but I don't know what has gotten into you. Change your attitude or you won't have a fun life, just ask mom"

I walk to my room, and break down.

(HEY YALL! I hope you liked this chapter. You probably don't love it, but it'll get better soon! PLEASE SHARE COMMENT AND VOTE ILL ME SO HAPPY!

Okay, thats it!

Much love!

1259 words)