Snow Time

Chapter 18: Snow Time

Hannah's POV

So now it's the end of Thanksgiving and Niall still hasn't called or anything. I'm pissed off. But Izzy has started school and Carson and I have been hanging out a lot. So today is a Saturday and it's super cold out side so Izzy and I got in our sweaters and put our hair up in messy buns. Then I put on my sweat pants and she puts on her shorts. Why?

"Hey Hannah I'm going out side!"

"Umm Izzy should you get ok sweats?"

"No!"

"But..."

"Hannah! I am going outside to play!"

She starts yelling at me.

"alright!"

We go down stairs and it's clean! Probably cause my parents left and my sisters got their own place! YAY! I have been waiting! I put on only mascara and it made my hazel eyes stand out. Izzy looks like Marni and Amanda! I look like a ugly duck! It bugs me so much. I lay down on the couch and right when the door closes it opens up again! Then Izzy walks in shivering.

"Umm do you know where my sweat pants are?" She's so cute when I prove her wrong!

"Upstairs in your bottom dresser." She runs upstairs and then comes down in her sweat pants and hands me my phone. I had 1 missed call. It was from Harry. I call back and he answers!

"Hello?"

"Hey Harry!"

"Hannah!"

"Hey sorry I didn't answer you call. My phone was upstairs."

"Excuses Excuses!"

"Shut up Harold!"

"Okay. So I have a question."

"Okay......." Same thing Zayn said to me on the phone the other day.

"Would it be okay if Niall...... Asked a girl to be his girl friend?" Harry said with a worried voice. At that moment, I felt like my world turned the other way. I don't know why.

"Umm why would you guys need my input?"

"We'll cause Niall is your best friend and your opinion matters to him most of all."

"Well who's the girl Harry?"

"Her name is Jenna."

"Who's that?"

"A girl he likes." When he said 'he likes' I felt like a sharp spear went through me. Why? I'm dating Carson!

"I say that would be fine. I guess"

Then I hear the door open and then I hear Harry talking.

'she said that would be okay.'

'SHe did?' He sounded sad.

'Is she in the on the phone?'

'Yeah.'

'Hang up Harry!'

"Hey Hannah I got to go."

"Okay Harry. Bye."

"Bye"

Well that hurt. But it hurt so bad, but I'm dating Carson. It just came to me like a tom of bricks! But today I'm spending with Carson. Over the phone since he's gone for 3 days with his family. I try to get Izzy to get off me cause I had to pee but I found that she was asleep.

Now it's been 2 hours and I'm dieing! I have to pee so bad. I pick her up off my lap and run to the bathroom and then I hear Izzy talking. I come out of the bath room and there she is on my phone talking.