May 9th

Hannahs (Andreas) POV

I finished my graduation speech at 4 in the morning, but i finished it. 

I walk back into my room and see Harry spread across the bed. I groan but i push his body aside and I lay down, close my eyes and fall asleep for only 3 hours. Oh joy....

"OWWW" i jolt up and see Harry lifting himself from the ground. I laugh and stand up, walk out of the room into the bathroom to breathe my teeth. 

I begin to brush my teeth and walk out back into the room to pick out my outfit. I search through my bag until i decide I'm done brushing.

I walk back into the bathroom, do my thing, clean my face, fix my hair, do my make up. I put my hair up into a pony tail and my makeup is light. Today doesn't have anything special so why get dressed up?

I walk into the room seeing Harry already dressed, just needing the bathroom. The second i walk into the room he complains how long i take in the bathroom. I roll my eyes and ignore his comments. I pull out my light blue shorts on, white crop top, blue necklace and a small white and gold bracelet. I pull on my tan sandals and walk out, see its 7:45. Breakfast doesn't end until 9!

I walk into the bathroom and tap Harry's shoulder. He turns around and crashes his lips into mine. 

I wrap my arms around his waist and his hands press against my cheek, making me blush. His tongue glides across my bottom lip, making me smile. I take a deep breath, letting his tongue in my mouth. He pushes me against the wall, pushing my wrists to the wall, pinning them down. He parts from my lips and places kisses on my jaw line and onto my neck. I moan and he giggles from my actions. My legs feel weak already. 

He lets go of my wrists and puts his hands down onto my thighs, telling me to jump. I do as I'm told, and he connects our lips once again. He begins to walk, my hands in his hair, tugging a little. He moans and that makes me giggle a little.

I feel him dip forward and my back hit the bed. My legs are still around his waist, but his hands are on my hips, pushing them upward. My hands cup his cheeks and he lifts himself up on his knee, parting our lips. He takes my wrists once again and grips them to the bed, pushing down a little, not hard, but just enough for me not able to get out of it.

He presses harder into the kiss, making me take a fast breath. He props himself on his knee again, lifting his shirt off, throwing it to the floor. My heart begins to race a little. He leans back down, lowering himself into me, kissing my lips, then my jaw line, then my neck. I close my eyes and try to remember why i went in the bathroom. 

His hands let go of my wrists, but putting his hands on my somewhat bare stomach. He lifts the end of the shirt, and his hands come up to my bra wire, under the cups. His hands go under my back, lifting me slightly, going straight to the bra hook. His lips come back to mine and i suddenly remember what i was going to tell him!

I push at his chest and widen my eyes. His eyes open and he looks shocked.

"Breakfast ends at 9.... So if we want something to eat, we should go now" He nods slowly and climbs off of me, sitting himself on the edge of the bed.

I sit up and i can already feel the awkward tension between us.

"I am sorry Harry. This is kind of embarrassing..." i finally say after a moment of silence. 

"No, Its my fault. I shouldn't have thought you wanted me to be your first time, especially before school" he laughs under his breath when he says school. I try to lighten the mood.