Can She Be Mine?

Chapter 13: Can She Be Mine?

Niall's POV

-------------

She's in my arms crying her eyes out! She doesn't cry easily so the whole Carson thing and now this, she's got a lot on her plate. She hate's Clair and Clair hate's her. I don't know why and whenever I ask Hannah, she doesn't even know. But Clair has always been mean to her so they hate each other. I think it's very stupid. #girlproblems

"Hannah what if we went somewhere? What if I take you away from all of this? Would you be happy?"

She didn't respond to me for a while.

"Can you do that?"

"Hannah! I would go to the end of the earth for you. You know I would."

"I know Niall. Just for another 5 minuets don't let me go."

"You really think I would do that?" I say when she finally looks up at me.

"I hope you wouldn't."

I get this tingly feeling when I'm near her. Is it true what Jack and Reid said? Do I really like her?

She won't stand up so I just picked her up and went outside to my car. She's still in a ball and her hazel eyes are red and puffy. No offense to Hannah.

"Where do you want to go Hannah?"

"Away from here Niall."

I feel a vibration in my pocket. I pull out my phone and I got a text from Jack saying there's a party at his house.

"Hey Hannah... There is a party at Jacks tonight. Do you maybe wanna go?"

"Whatever you want to do Niall." She comes out of her ball and looks at me. She folds down the car mirror to fix her hair. She threw her bow from the dance team and it hit me in the face.

"Hey! You wanna throw one more thing at me.."

She just started to laugh. She started laughing so hard she leaned back and there was no noise coming out of her mouth. She's clapping like a retarded seal.

"Hannah it's not that funny.."

"No it's not that! I jut found out who wrote those things on my ask.fm!"

"Who?"

"It's Clair! How didn't I find that out sooner! She's always hated me? What did I do to her?"

"I don't know."

"Let's go to the football game tonight!"

"Okay Hannah. But what are we gonna do there?"

"Oh hunt for elephants. What do you think?"

"Well...." I said while shrugging.

We first went to the mall and both a lot of things. But we didn't have to pay for a lot of the things we got. Since I'm part of one direction I didn't have to pay. It was weird.

"Are you ever gonna get used to that?"

"Nope. It's super annoying. Like yeah I'm Niall Horan but I'm still the same person as I always have been!"

We get to the game and Hannah totally forgot she had to dance! She ran to the other side of the field in her so called 'thug' outfit. That's what she calls it. I call it an outfit. She's team captian of the dance team and soccer team. She loves playing forward but she hates defense. She says it's boring. She has a game tomorrow so Jack and Reid and Brad and I are gonna go watch her. I think she's really good. But Jack thinks he's better. Hannah can show him up any time and day. If she can beat Reid she can totally beat Jack. Reid is part of the Boys soccer team but not captain. And Reid is really good. While we watch her, I see Hannah's sisters and their boyfriends.