Reunited

A few weeks later...

"Why don't you try to sleep?" Sam asked me and I laughed.

"How on earth do you expect me to sleep? I'm way to excited and impatient," I said and he laughed at me.

"True," He said.

We were sitting on the plane, on our way to New York.

Where our tour began.

Not only was I excited but nervous.

Nash was going to be there, and being with Sam is going to make it a million times worse.

I just need to relax and understand that I can't change what's going to happen.

It will all be okay.

-

"Hey bitch!" I heard and giggled.

I turned around and gave Mahogany a nice big hug.

She was going to DJ for us on the tour.

Isn't everything falling into place perfectly?

Mahogany showed us through this secret, super cool, VIP way in the airport and it brought us to an empty parking lot besides two giant tour buses with our faces on the side.

Oh god.

I was so excited.

We walked towards the front bus and we brought our bags inside.

"So, they tried to keep couples together like so they are on the same bus and everything and I made a special request so Jack and Izzy are on this one too, I don't remember who else is, you guys are first besides me so you will find out. Unfortunately I'm on the other bus so I'll be there but if someone comes just text me and I'll come say hi and I'll do the same for you guys!" She explained and I nodded as she went on.

"Okay thank you so much!" I said and she gave my a quick hug and left.

"The whole place to ourselves? What should we do?" He asked suspiciously.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Look around," I said curiously as I walked further in past couches and tv's and then many many bunk beds and a bathroom and kitchen with a space to eat and everything.

Sam followed me and he laughed at my amazement.

"This is going to be one hell of a tour," He laughed and I did too.

I jumped on him and gave him a big hug.

"I'm glad we are where we are now," I said and he giggled and squeezed me tight.

"Me too."

"Me too!" I heard and then I looked past Sammy and saw Matt.

I laughed and walked over and gave him a hug.

Matt and I weren't very close, we don't really talk much but that will most likely change.

"Hi how are you?" He asked excitedly.

"I have no way to describe my excitement!" I laughed and Sam and Matt joined in as they did their little bro hand shake hug thingy that guys always do.

"Don't worry me neither," He said and laughed.

"Carter was on the same flight as me but I'm assuming he's still getting his bags. And I don't think Bart will put us on the same bus considering how annoying we get and how much of a mess we make when we are together," He said and trailed off but Sam and I just laughed.