Red Solo Cups

"Jenna," I heard.

Do all of my flights go this way?

With people waking me up once we have landed?

"Yea, I'm up," I said and slowly opened my eyes.

"Sorry," Cam said.

"For what? You thought it would be better to let me sleep and then for everyone to leave and for me to go through the embarrassment of waking up myself or a flight attendant waking me up? Or even worse, Hayes," I said and he laughed.

"True," He said.

As the line started moving, I stood up and felt a weight in my pockets.

"Oh wait," I said and took the phone out of my sweatshirt and handed it to Cam.

"I totally forgot about it," He laughed.

"That was the point," I said.

I grabbed my purse and lazily walked out of the airplane.

I followed the signs to the baggage claim but got a little confused so I just followed Cam.

When we got there, a ton of screaming girls surrounded us and some of the others but body guards and security came and cut them off.

"Hayes, nice bag," Cameron laughed and I saw Hayes walk up with a purple suitcase with cute patterns.

It looks exactly like mine.

Oh wait.

"Ha ha, very funny. But it's Jenna's" He said and Cam stopped laughing.

"Why do you have it? How did you know it was mine?" I laughed.

"It was the same one you brought over Christmas vacation and I checked the tag and it had your name on it. I looked over at you to tell you it was coming around but you looked a little tired and out of it so I figured I get it for you," He said innocently and I laughed.

"Thank Hayes," I said and he smiled in pride.

"Suck up," Cameron whispered to him and I just giggled.

"Okay so they said meet them near the doors on the left," Cameron said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Everyone," Hayes butt in and I nodded.

After Hayes and Cam got their bags, we walked to the doors and I recognized everyone there.

I saw Tez and Aaron obviously.

Then Andrea Russett, Matt, Carter, Shawn, and Gilinsky?

"G!" I yelled and ran up and hugged him.

"Chill girl, he's already got a girlfriend," I heard and looked over to see Carter looking at us funny.

"Yea I know-" I said and Laughed because Jack cut me off, "Guys, this is my girlfriend's best friend Jenna who also happens to be dating Nash," He said and I smiled.

"Small world," Matt said and I laughed.

"Yea, I know right," I said and he smiled.

He held his hand out and I shook it.

Carter did the same and then I saw Shawn standing with Cameron beside me.

"Hi Shawn, I'm Jenna," I said and we shook hands.

"Of course, of course, Most of these guys never shut up about you," He says and I laughed.

"Jenna!" I heard from behind me and Izzy came running with Johnson casually walaking behind her trying to act like he wasn't excited to see me.