A Romantic? Or A Player?

~Jenna's POV

It was getting late, and as night fall came, so did the cold. Shivering slightly, Sammy ushered me inside.

"Here-" he stated, taking off his button up and wrapping it around my shoulders. I blushed as I realized he had no shirt underneath. He had abs with no ounce of fat on him- he was absolutely perfect. I couldn't help but stare and he began laughing at me.

Pulling the jacket more around my shoulders, I blushed. "Shut up," I grumbled. He still grinned.

"It's cute." Of course he thinks it's cute...

Looking at the time, I looked at Sammy.

"I should really be going..." I stated, disappointed. I really loved this date and Sammy seemed super romantic. Maybe he was just playing me...

Sammy smirked. "Weeell-" he dragged out, "you could always sleep over here."

I raised my eyebrows, staring at him wide eyed. "Sleepover a guys house? I've never done that before.." I stated and he laughed at me. I frowned.

"What?"

"You've never slept at a guys house?" He laughed, his abs tightening.

I sat down in the kitchen chair, annoyed. I never really thought it was a bad thing that I was still a virgin. I mean I'm 17 but that doesn't mean I should have had sex by now.

"I'm sorry I don't have sex with guys as often as you do," I snapped.

He still smirked at me.

"I have sex with girls, not guys.." He stated before cracking up, sitting down in the chair next to me.

I rested my head on my hand, ignoring him. He then finally got that he embarrassed me and his face became neutral. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Jenna I was just teasing you..." He said quietly, looking at me with concern. I looked back at him.

"I forgive you but it's really embarrassing, okay?" I muttered, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I think it's cute," he stated, kissing my cheek.

"Well, what about you?" I asked, my hazel brown eyes looking in his. "I assume you've slept over a girls house?"

He looked at me and laughed slightly.

"Of course I have. I'm more into flings than relationships.. But you caught my eye..." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled. After a minute I pulled out my phone.

"Who ya texting?" He asked, looking over my shoulder.

"My mom, to tell her I'm staying over."

He smirked and nuzzled my ear as I texted her.

*Sure but be good*

She texted me and I smiled.

"I think it's time for us to go to bed, don't you think?" He asked. It was almost midnight and we had danced and talked all night outside so I was exhausted.

"Totally..." I muttered, yawning and snuggling up against his chest. He chuckled and scooped me out of the chair and into his arms. I giggled and squealed as he walked me up the stairs into his room.

He shut the door behind him and I turned around to face him. He grabs my hips and walks at me so I walk backwards until my legs hit the back of his bed.

"Want some clothes to sleep in?" He asked, unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them off. I looked away, shy. I could tell he was smiling at me.

"Uh sure," I stated and watched as he walked into his closet. He threw a pair of baggy sweatpants and one of his Tshirts on the bed. I thanked him and grabbed them, walking into his closet and pushing him out.

"You can't look," I smiled as I shut the closet doors.

"Oh come on, that's such a tease!" He complained, and I paused. Did he just want me for sex? I kept getting a vibe from him that wasn't right...

I ignored it. I was probably overreacting. I slid off my clothes and threw on the sweatpants. I rolled them up several times but they were still big and his tshirt was huge on me. I looked ridiculous.

I walked out the closet and spun around jokingly.

"Ta-da!" I said sarcastically with an over exaggerated laugh.

He was lying on the bed with his arms crossed behind his head. He laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Are you usually this much of a goof?"

I laugh and jump on the bed, sitting on my knees beside him.

"Yep!"

He smiled and pulled me down beside him, wrapping his arms around me. He gently pulled the blankets over us and his bare chest radiated warmth onto my body.

I looked up at him and saw him looking at me. "What?" I giggled.

He looked at me for a moment longer before leaning in and kissing my lips. My eyes widened, shocked, but his soft lips made me relax. I wrapped my arms around his neck but I pulled back after a few seconds. Confused, Sam asked,

"What did I do?"

"Nothing!" I reassured him. "I just... Want to take it slow," I stated and his face turned from confused to slightly disappointed. But he quickly hid it with a small smile. He didn't respond, and leaned back on his pillow, closing his eyes.

Frowning, I closed my eyes too. Are my assumptions about him just using me correct? My mind reeling, I fell asleep in his arms.