Prom?

~Jenna's POV~

I wake up to find myself in a hotel bedroom.

I turn my body to see Sammy. He's awake and smiling.

"You are so creepy." I laugh and smile. I feel his hand wrap around my waist and he pulls me from one side of the bed to his. Our foreheads touch.

He reaches in and kisses me. I wrap my leg around his.

That is when I realize I'm not wearing pants or a shirt. I felt the covers on my body and I try not to make it obvious that I'm feeling up and down my body to see what I am wearing. Luckily I am left in a bra and underwear, at least I'm not naked.

"Where did my clothes go?" I ask him teasingly. He smiles and looks over his shoulder.

"Over there." He pauses and looks back at me. "If you want them, you have to get them yourself, sorry not sorry." He says and starts to laugh.

I teasingly smile and bit my bottom lip.

"That's alright." I say and pull the covers down.

I climb on top of the covers and lift my right leg to go on the other side of Sam. I'm currently straddling him. I reach down and kiss his nose, then his cheek, his jaw bone, neck, and his chest. I feel his breathing get heavier. But I play with him and stop.

I lift my left leg and spin my body around and place it on the floor beside the bed and bring my right leg along with it. I stand facing away from the bed and my ass is just about where Sammy's face is. I hear him prop himself up on his elbows. I walk across the room knowing he's looking me up and down.

I turn around and see him looking at my ass and then my boobs and then my face and his smirk grows but he trys to hide it by biting his bottom lip. He doesn't want to show me the satisfaction we both know I'm giving him.

I turn back around so I can't see him and lean down to grab my clothes. I decide I want to take a shower before we leave.

I take my clothes and fold them and rest them on the desk near the bathroom door.

I decide to mess with him a little more. I face the bathroom door, and from his view I'm sideways.

I put my hands behind me and unclasp my bra. I take it off and throw it at him. He catches it and throws it on the floor without talking his eyes off of me the whole time. I take my panties and roll them down my legs slowly and take them and hang them on the coat hangers that are placed along the wall right next to the door behind me. I look over at Sam and the only emotion I see is shock. I smile and walk into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and leave the door wide open. I realize that the mirror is facing in a way that Sammy can see my reflection. Even if I was in the shower, he would be able to see me unless I closed the shower or bathroom door.

I take advantage of the opportunity and leave the shower doors open all the way. I get in the shower and start to rinse out my hair. I peek in the mirror to see if Sammy got an idea of what I want.

I don't see him in the bed.

Where did he go?

"Babe I'm right here." He says and I see him standing near the doorway but in the mirror's blind spot.

I smile.

"Come on babe," I say.

"Ugh fine, if you insist." He says sarcastically.

He unclothes and get in the shower behind me.

He spins me around so he can stand in the water but I'm close enough that I'm getting wet too.