Monopoly?

"Damn, what time is it?" I hear.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

I saw Nash leaning over the side of the bed to reach for him phone.

His bear back exposed.

You could see all of his muscles as he reached to try and grab his phone.

When he did, he laid back down and checked the time.

"Its noon already," He said and I sighed.

"I don't want to get up," I whined.

"You don't have to," He said and threw his phone under his pillow.

He opened his arms for me and I got closer to him and we wrapped our arms around each other.

I rubbed my nails gently along his back and he giggled.

"Does it tickle?" I asked and he nodded.

He squeezed me tighter and I laughed.

"Last night was fun," He said and smiled.

"Mhm," I said and kissed his neck.

He leaned his head down a little and rested it in the crook of my neck and kissed my shoulder.

"Maybe we can do it again sometime?" He smiled against my skin and I burst out into laughter.

"What's so funny?" He asked me and I calmed down.

"You," I said and he just gave me a confused look.

I shook my head and closed my eyes and just snuggled back up to him again.

"This is so nice," I said and he stayed silent.

"I wish it could be like this all the time," He said after a minute.

"It can be," I said and he pulled his head back to look at me.

"How?" He asked.

"Well there's two ideas I have," I said and he nodded for me to continue.

"Idea one. We drop out of college and go fulfill our dreams of being famous since you are practically there and we can live a life out in LA and then move to an exotic island and spend out lives there. Or, idea two. We can finish college and then figure it out," I said and he laughed.

"As realistic as the second one sounds, the first one sounds pretty possible. Not only do I have millions of followers but I got asked to be signed on to that tour that Cameron is on. Plus after being my girlfriend, you've gained a following and you could totally be a youtuber, I seriously see it," He said and I laughed.

"Are you serious?" I asked and he kept a straight face.

"I'll make a deal with you," He said.

"How about we finish this year of college and then we both decide whether we want to continue or go on tour and live out in LA," He said.

"This is crazy. Right?" I asked.

"Yea, but we are crazy," He said and I laughed.

I rubbed my face in thought.

"You don't have to decide now, think about it, I would love to do either with you, but it sounds like you want to go out and live in LA and be with your friends again," He said.

"I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm throwing it all away if I leave Yale. But I want so badly to go to LA. Do you really think we will make a career out of this?" I asked.

"For a while, yes. But when or if it ever dies down, we can figure it out. I use my money wisely and I'm good with investments. I don't want you to worry," He said.

"I know," I trailed off.

He kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to go shower," He said.

He went into the bathroom and I heard the water start to run.

I opened my laptop and went on skype.

Izzy had skype on her phone so she will probably see it ringing.

I called her.

She answered after a little bit.

"Hey!" She said and waved.

"Hey girl! We need to talk!" I said and she nodded for me to continue.

"So Nash said that he got offered to be signed onto that tour too and he wants me to go out to LA and live with him there and go on tour with him. He said I should be a youtuber," I laughed and Izzy nodded.

"He's right!" She defended him.

"I don't know what to do, I'm scared that I'm throwing college away and then if that doesn't work out, that I'm going to regret it," I sighed.

"Jenna, this may sound horrible but let me tell you, the amount of bank JJ and Gilinsky are making are insane and you have no idea how much they are offering for them to be on that tour. Trust me, it will all work out. And Nash has ambition and goals. You two will be fine out here. Yolo right?" She asked.

"Yea, yolo," I said unenthusiastically.

"Stop worrying and start living. Jenna trust me, you will be really happy out here! I think you guys should do it!" She said and I smiled.

"The more I think about it, I'm starting to get kind of excited," I said and she laughed.

"I know! We can hang out all the time!" She said.

"YAY!" I said and she laughed.

"Well I have to go, but I'll talk to you later!" She said and I said bye and we hung up.

Just a minute later, Nash walked out of the bathroom with damp hair and boxers on.

"Your hair is getting so long," I laughed and he slicked it back.

"I'm going for that Grease look," He said and we laughed.

"Wanna play Monopoly?" I asked and he nodded.

-