prom

Jenna's house, two hours before prom

~Jenna's POV~

"Ready?" I ask and Izzy and Marisa and they both shake their heads no.

"Okay fine I'll go down first, you two finish up and meet me down there," I say.

I was tired of waiting but we got our hair done, I just got mine curled and the fronts are pinned back with a few white flowers and I have silver sparkly pumps and my makeup is silver and my contour is literally on point.

Izzy and Marisa got their makeup and hair done too but they wanted to make sure it was perfect, I did too, but I took less time to do last minute touch ups.

I hold up the bottom of my dress and walk down the stairs.

Johnson is there.

"Where's Sammy?" I ask confused but I give him a hug.

"He's in the back talking to your parents," he says.

"Thanks," I smile, "You clean up nice by the way," I say and run my fingers down the flaps of his suit jacket.

"Thank you," He says.

"Hey back off he's mine," I hear Marisa come down the stairs behind me.

I step out the way and pat his back as he stares at her because I know he is in awe.

"He's all yours," I say to Marisa. "Your lucky Johnson," I say to JJ and walk away.

I walk out the back door and see Gilinsky and Sammy outside talking to my parents.

My mom and Dad manage to steal me away before Sammy could.

I know he was looking at me and I wanted so badly to talk to him but my parents were distracting me.

"Honey you look gorgeous!" My mom says as she hugs me.

"I have such a beautiful daughter," My dad said and smiled. "But I'll let you have your moment with your mother and your boyfriend, have fun tonight okay Jen? I love you," He says, hugs me, and walks inside.

"Have fun tonight okay?" My mom hugs me again and I smile.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she says after a second.

"What?" I ask.

"I know you want to talk to him. Go," She says and nods towards him and smiles. "He said he loved you baby, go enjoy and make sure you love him back, he's a keeper." She says and smiles.

"Okay mom," I say and she kisses my forehead and walks inside.

I turn around to face Sammy and he was looking me up and down. I giggled.

He walked over to me and gave me a big hug.

"You look so beautiful," He says and smiles.

"Thank you, you look like hot shit in this white suit, I love it," I say and we laughed.

"I love you," He says mimicking me after I told him I loved his suit.

"I love you more," I say back.

"I don't think that's possible," He whispers and kissed my forehead and rested his hands on my hips and I rested my arms in his shoulders.

"Wanna see what Gilinsky looks like when he actually cares about a girl?" He asks me laughing a little.

"Yes, I think that's a rare thing we see from him." I say back.

"Not anymore," He says and turns me around just as Izzy walks out the door and G quickly grabs her and hugs her tight.