New Year New Me

~Jenna's POV~

Only 20 more minutes!" I squealed.

"I don't think we've had enough to drink," Izzy said and I laugh.

"I think we've have plenty!" I said and took the cups out of her hand.

I threw my arm over her shoulder as we tried not to get wobbly.

We made small talk while the guys were talking to each other across the room.

"Maybe you should go to your boyfriend before the countdown, if you can even walk over," I laughed and she punched me.

"Ha ha very funny," She said and let go of me.

She walked over to Gilinsky and held his hand.

She stuck up her middle finger at me.

I pretended to look around me and in my jean pockets and then I pulled out a middle finger from behind my back and acted surprised.

"Told you," Johnson said to Nash and they all started laughing.

"Countdown is going to start soon," I said changing the subject and they all walked over.

"I really should've got a girl to come over," Johnson whined and I laughed.

"Sorry dude," I responded.

He pouted.

"What about Elizabeth?" Izzy asked and he rolled his eyes but couldn't keep a smile off of his face.

"Ooooo who's Elizabeth?" I asked curiously.

"Our hot neighbor," Izzy told me.

"She probably has a boyfriend," Johnson said.

"Nonsense," I said, "What room?" I asked and looked at Gilinsky and Izzy.

"First one on the right," Izzy told me.

"Whoa whoa whoa. What do you think your doing?" Johnson asked me.

"What am I doing? I'm doing you a favor, you owe me kid," I said and stormed out of the room.

I went to the door and knocked on it.

A pretty girl with long blonde hair answered.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asked.

"Yea are you Elizabeth?"

"Yes, you are...?" She asked.

"I'm a good friend of Izzy and Jack's and they have a friend Jack Johnson? You know him?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Of course, the cute blonde one," She said and I laughed.

"He wants to know if you wanted to come over, he thought you might have been busy but seems like you like him a bit," I said and wiggled my eyebrows and she laughed.

"Um yea, we talk sometimes when I see him in the building but I'd love to," She said and I motioned for her to follow me.

We walked into the room and she looked at Johnson.