Plane Pals

"It's only two weeks," He told me and I hugged him.

"I know, but I'm going to miss you," I said.

"Spring break is about being with friends and partying, you deserve some time with your friends in LA, don't worry, I'll call as much as possible.

"You better," I said and squeezed him tight.

"I love you Jenna," He said.

"I love you too, Nash," I answered and we parted.

Luckily our flights were similar times but he was flying home to see his friends and family and I was going back out to LA.

I got on the plane and sat down in my seat next to the window.

There was one seat next to me that was currently empty but will most likely be filled within the next few minutes.

Flying alone always felt lonely.

"What a small world," I heard from beside me.

I looked over an saw a tall tan guy with brown hair and a big smile.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I asked. He looked familiar.

"Um, yes and no. I'm Cameron, Nash's friend, and you are his girlfriend. I'm surprised we never met considering how often I see Nash but I guess you were just never with him," He said and sat next to me.

"Oh yea, I'm Jenna, he's told me a lot about you," I said and smiled.

"Hopefully good things?" He asked and laughed.

"Of course," I nodded.

"I'm glad I'm not stuck next to an old fat guy. I like having someone to talk to on flights, I get lonely sometimes," He says and laughs.

"Me too," I said.

"What are you doing in New York? I thought you just came from LA to visit Nash but he didn't tell me you guys hung out," I said confused.

"Oh no. Unfortunately I didn't have time. It was for a tour stop. I'm sure Nash told you about it. He really wants to sign on," He said.

Now I feel so guilty.

He's waiting for me to decide whether I want to go on tour with him or not.

"Yea he told me," I said and nodded.

"What are you doing going out to LA?" He asked.

"A few of my friends live out there. Actually you might know them. They released music and they are planning on signing onto the tour too, Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky." I said.

"Damn, this is the smallest world ever. They are my homeboys. I met them a few months ago!" He said excitedly.

"Yea I know, I grew up with them and my best friend is dating Gilinsky and my boyfriend is famous and my ex from my hometown is famous and the guy I'm sitting next to on my flight to LA is famous and also he is friends with all of my friends and my boyfriend. Super small world if you ask me," I said and he laughed.

"Not to be rude or anything, but who's your ex if you don't mind me asking?"

"No it's fine. Sam Wilkinson?" I said more of a question.

"Oh yea. I met him when I met Jack and Jack but we don't really talk as much," He said.

"This may sound super stalkerish but does he have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Not that I know of," He said and I sighed in confusion.

"Should I not ask?" He said after a minute of silence.