Roadtrip!

I wake up and see it is 6:20. Perfect. I got out of bed and find a paper and pen. I write a note to Sammy since I have to go home and get ready for school.

"Dear Sammy,
I went home to get ready so I look socially acceptable for school. I love and miss you already. Text me when you wake up, school is boring. Anyways, I love you!❤️ See you later.
Forever yours,
Jenna"

I left it on the pillow beside him. I got my clothes, shoes, and phone and went out to my car. I start to make my way home.

I feel bad I left him there especially after what happened last night but I left him a note and I know he understands. He won't think much of it anyways.

The rest of the day I was at school and I never saw Sam there but I texted him when school let out.

I drove to the restaurant and found my parents there working.

"Hi Mom!" I say trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Hello honey, how was your day?" She asks me while cleaning up the counter.

"Good- it went by pretty fast." I say and start to put my stuff down and grab an apron.

"How is Sam?" She looks at me and I know she sees me trying to fight the smile on my face.

"Fine." I say bluntly because I don't want her to know about what happened last night yet.

I have always been relatively close with my mother, but I am just not ready for her to know.

"That's good." She says simply and walks off to take someone's order.

~

The rest of the night I am working and I didn't see or hear much of Sammy but I told him about Coachella and he was super excited!!!

The rest of the week goes by fast. Sammy and I went out to dinner one night but I had a few doctor's appointments throughout the week.

Friday Night

As I hear the bell ring I get really really excited. All of us are going to Coachella and it's practically a dream. I mean, we live a little bit away but we are going to have a hell of a road trip there so I'm super excited. Everyone is meeting me at my house soon.

I drive home and park my car out front instead of the garage since we are leaving.

I told everyone to go pack and meet me at my house as soon as possible.

I go inside and grab my duffel bag. I was so excited I packed like four days ago. I bring it outside and throw it in the trunk.

I walk inside and into the kitchen. I open the fridge and pantry and grab a few snacks and drinks for the road. I bought a pack of red bulls earlier too.

I hear the door open and close. I walk into the entry way and see a bag on the floor.. but no one is there.

"Hello?" I ask cautiously.

Before I can say anything else, I hear,

"I'm right here baby."

I smile and turn around.

He holds a huge teddy bear and white flowers. It looks like something you would see on twitter. I see his head pop out from behind the bear. He has a huge smirk on his face.

I try to take the bear but it's bigger than me.

I plop it to the side and look at him. He hands me the roses.