Cliff Views

*Mature content* I decided I am going to start warning you when stuff happens so I recommend you skip certain parts of this chapter... thank you😂!

~Jenna's POV~

"Huh? Sorry did you say something? I couldn't hear." I said rudely, hoping he would understand my anger.

"You are amazing. And beautiful. Its just, you aren't like any of the girls I have been with before. The guys aren't used to girls like you around me that much."

"What kind of girl am I?" I yell again.

"You are classy, and you genuinely care about me and you are smart and I usually just hook up with girls and that's that. I never have tried so hard to keep up a relationship before, and now, I want to be with you. You are smart, which honestly intimidates me a little, but at the same time I love it. You are sassy which gives you an interesting personality, even thought it's already perfect, and you are just the most beautiful girl I have met. My friends never thought I would want to close myself off to one single person. I can talk to them, and they will be chill about it. I'm sorry. I know it was fucking immature of me but I... um." He looks down and blushes in hesitation.

"You what?" I ask, honestly taken back by his words.

"I love you." He says and walks up to me before I can do anything. He wraps his hands around my head to cover my cheeks and ears and pulls me in, almost aggressively, and kisses me with his soft lips. I slowly take a few steps back but he follows with me. Honestly, I'm glad he did, because I missed this.

He pushes me against the wall and puts his right arm against the wall. I put my hands on his cheeks and pull his head back, breaking our romantic kiss.

I smile and look into his eyes.

"What?" He asks me, looking from my lips to my eyes. He puts his bottom lip in between his teeth. He's so sexy.

"I love you too." I let my grin grow wider. "Plus, you look really sexy right now."

"Whoa whoa." He says in slight shock, however, he says it sarcastically. "Did Ms. Jenna Marie Roberts call me sexy?" He smiles and looks me up and down.

"Maybe." I smirk and copy his move by biting my bottom lip. I quickly reach in and smile my way into a kiss. I can tell he is smiling too.

He brushes his tongue against my lip and I open up. I love him so much. His lips are so soft. I run my fingers through his luscious hair. I mess it up a little and he pulls back.

He pecks me a few more times on the lips and takes a few steps back.

"Are we good?" He asks.

"I mean, I would hope you don't make out with girls you are fighting with." I smile and bite my lip.

He smiles and I walk towards him and wrap my arms around him. He is pretty tall compared to me. The top of my head barely reaches his chin. My ear rests against his chest and I listen to his heartbeat. I feel him wrap his arms around my lower back and squeeze me in tighter. I wish we could stay here forever. He lets go and looks down at me. I look up.

"What?" I ask, admiring his beauty. He is probably one of the most attractive guys I have every met, not going to lie. And I will forever be jealous of his perfect teeth.

"Your beautiful and perfect, that's all." He says nonchalantly and kisses my forehead. I blush and smile.

He pulls away and turns around. He bends down and grab the white roses I threw at him.

"Sorry about that." I say scrunching up my face a little.

"No worries, just this time, will you not throw them at me?" He asks and smiles while walking back towards me.