Zebra AND Ex-Girlfriends?!

"How about this store?" I asked excitedly as I pointed into a horse tack store.

"Good idea," Nash said and I laughed.

I was really big with horses when I was younger. I wanted to continue but when I started college it was just something I didn't have time for.

"What the hell is this thing?" Nash asked.

"A bridal," I laughed.

"Wow thanks for the explanation!" He said and I laughed.

I ended up buying her a sparkly zebra bridal and matching zebra ankle wraps.

I'm so weird.

I got her a bag of horse treats and checked out.

"I would buy her horse stuff but I don't know a thing about horses," Hayes said and I laughed.

"Your sister has a freakin horse and you don't know anything about it?" I laughed at him.

"Shut up," He said.

We kept walking around and we went into Macy's and bought a few things for their parents and Will.

When they were distracted I ran away and ran into another store to look for things for them.

I knew exactly what I would get Nash but Hayes is a little harder.

I don't know him as well but I was determined to get him something good.

I kept walking around and I found a tickets store.

They sell like movie tickets and concert tickets and sports tickets and stuff.

I walked in and found they were already selling Coachella tickets.

Since it was so early, they weren't as expensive as I thought.

I bought 5.

Me, Nash, Mahogany, Hayes, and just in case we bring someone else.

I run into a few more stores and get little things for the rest of them.

I was pretty satisfied with my buyings.

Nash texted me in a group chat with another unknown number who I'm assuming was Hayes because the text read:

Meet at chipotle?

I was happy he asked that because I was seriously craving it.

Jenna- Be there in two

I made my way to chipotle and found them waiting outside.

"That's a lot of bags," Hayes said and I looked down.

"It's Christmas, go big or go home, and unfortunately I'm not going home anytime so soon so going big was my only option," I joked and Nash laughed.

After we ate we walked back towards Nash's car.

"These are starting to get heavy," I said and they laughed.

"Want me to take them?" They both said and held out their hands and I laughed but they stared at each other in anger.

Hayes is such a kiss ass.