Heart breaks and piggy back rides

~Sam's POV~

One month Later

"Please welcome, Sam Wilkinson!" The announcer said and I ran out as the girls started screaming.

"Hey guys how are you tonight?" I asked and they all started chanting.

I sang a few songs and Jack and Jack came on and we did a few skits and fun things.

The shows go by really quick, when you are having fun, its hard to keep track of time.

Jenna has constantly been on my mind. About how she is doing and what she thinks of me.

It hurts so bad.

I've been living on this tour bus with all of these great guys and its been really fun, but its hard keeping my mind from drifting.

I've been trying to distract myself but always regret it.

I've drinking and smoking a lot more lately.

It's especially hard seeing Jack and Izzy walk around super happy and me be all upset that I can't be with Jenna but it's 10 time worse because Izzy totally hates me now.

I can't blame her though.

I should really tell her the truth.

But the problem is, she is best friends with Jenna and she will probably go off and tell her and then Jenna will be understanding and forgive me and I won't know what to do then...

What about when she comes home from college?

Will I see her?

Will she want to see me?

No.

It's just been so hard.

I may not be home when she is though.

Jack and Izzy are planning on staying in LA after college and Johnson wants to move out there too.

Maybe by then, I'll be with them, I mean Skate asked me to share an apartment with him once the tour is over so maybe it will work out that way.

But she will want to visit Izzy.

Ugh.

I just miss her.

Stop it Sam.

You can't do this anymore.

You did what was right and that's it.

It's over.

There's nothing you can do now.

-

~Jenna's POV~

It was about midnight and I just finished an essay for one of my classes.

Mahogany as asleep by now and I put all of my things away and changed.

I jumped into my bed and pulled my phone out.

I went onto instagram and saw one of Sam's posts.

It was just him and a few fans.

It kills me to know he can have any type of girl with a snap of his fingers.

I got up and walked out of my room.

I wasn't supposed to be walking around the halls after curfew, but who's going to catch me? It's not like I'm doing anything anyways, I just wanted to walk a little since it helps me think.

I spoke too soon.

"Hey what are you doing?" I heard someone ask and I got nervous.

I turned around to see Nash.