Doubts

~Sam's POV~

I'm awoken by an alarm clock.

I feel heavy and like it's hard to breath but I realize Jenna is laying on top of me.

She was still asleep... How can she sleep through an alarm clock???

"Jenna," I whisper and shake her arm.

She smirks but her eyes still stay closed.

She lifts her head to my face and kisses me.

"Come on we have to get ready, get up already!" She says and we laugh.

"I can't with you on me," He says.

"Is that supposed to be a fat joke?" She chuckles.

"Fine, I see how it is," I say and I wrap my arms around her waist and under her butt to support her and I stand up.

She wraps her legs around me and we laugh.

She stands up and I let go.

She grabs her leggings and vans as she changes and I walk into my closet and grab a pair of black jeans and a long t-shirt.

I throw on a SnapBack and walk out to see Jenna standing by the door on her phone.

"Ready?" I ask her and she nods.

She grabs her suitcase and I open the door so she can get out easily.

We walk downstairs and out of the house to my car.

I put my bag in the trunk last night and I put Jenna's in the trunk for her.

She got in the passenger seat and I got in the drivers seat and started the car.

She plugged in her iPhone and played music.

I turned it up until my ears almost hurt and we pulled all the windows down.

She was dancing around and she looked so happy.

~Skips car ride~

We check in and get our boarding passes, give our suitcases to them, and walk through security.

Once we are passed everything I grab Jenna's hand and we walk towards the gates.

"Can we get food? I'm starving!!" She begs me and I pull her into the first restaurant I saw.

"Table for two," I said and the lady at the front desk gave me googlie eyes and nodded.

I fee Jenna's hand squeeze mine as we follow the lady to our table.

I sit down across from Jenna.

"Stop it," I say and smirk. She gets jealous easily sometimes but I'm not bothered by it because I like knowing how protective she is of me.

"I'm sorry," She says.

"It's okay," I say as a different waiter comes to the table.