What happens next?

~Jenna's POV~
~Next weekend~

I sit in my bed only wearing spandex and one of Sammy's sweatshirts.

It's about 10am and I have a dress appointment at noon to try on prom dresses.

I have to do it today because Sammy needs to try for a tux soon and he needs to know the color of my dress.

After our promposal we just went back to the hotel and hung out and the next morning we drove back home.

I texted Izzy to come with me for dresses since Jack asked her to prom earlier this week.

I'm a little shocked Johnson hasn't asked Marisa yet, but we all know it's coming anyways.

I don't really know if Kenny is going to ask anyone, as of now I don't think so.

I put my phone down and start to do my hair and makeup.

I decide to just put on some simple concealer and foundation and mascara. I don't want to go too crazy.

I hear my phone ding and I see it is from Kenny.

text from Kenny-

Hey can we talk?

As I read that, I immediately get nervous. Whenever someone says that I get anxious that it's something bad, I mean I shouldn't assume anything but he would probably tell me he has good news if he did. My stomach starts to hurt. I always get a little sick when I get anxious.

I finish getting ready and I check my phone to see its is 11:30.

I text Kenny back.

Text to Kenny-

I'm going out right now, how about tonight?😁

He answers almost immediately, agreeing with me to meet later.

I get in the car and drive to Izzy's house.

When I get there I honk my horn and I see her run out of her house. She climbs in the car and starts freaking out.

"GIRL! I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!" She yells.

"ME TOO BUT LET'S JUST GO AND STOP YELLING!" I scream back and we both burst into laughter.

After we calm down, I start driving to the shop. There aren't very many dress shops near us so the closest(really nice) one, was like a 45 minute drive away.

"So how are you and Sammy?" She smirks at me and we both laugh.

"Okay I guess," I pause and smile at the thought of him. "I'm so excited for Prom, you have no idea. He's such a sweetheart and there isn't anyone I'd rather go with."

We both laugh at my cheesy lines.

"How about you and Jack?" I ask her.

"Good. He's amazing and so hot and ugh just so hot." We both laugh for a good two minutes.

"Have you and Sammy, you know?" She pauses and we both smile because we both know I know exactly what she's talking about, "like done it?" She finishes.

"Maybe? What about you and Jack?" I ask in response.

"Maybe." She smiles and we both look at each other and giggle.

"Are you and Jack gonna do anything for Prom? They said the location this year was a surprise so who knows where it's going to be but anyways..." I ask and and she smiles but doesn't answer.

"What?" I ask her because she looks really suspicious right now.

"I know where prom is..." She mumbles and trails off at the end but I was still able to hear her.