How should I Feel?

I open my eyes to nothing. Literally. He is not in the bedroom or the bathroom. The covers on his bed are all shuffled around and I feel empty. He was so sweet to me last night. It was amazing and beautiful. If you want me to be honest, I was surprised. A guy like him doing all those things. He's always been interpreted as such a tool, a player. Never the relationship, boyfriend type.

I stand up and go to the bathroom. I stand up and start to wash my hands when I look around to observe out of curiosity when I see porn magazines. Whatever... what do you expect from a 17 year old guy? I walk out and check my phone. 11:08. Great. Not only did I sleep in but my boyfriend is missing. Boyfriend? What am I talking about? I don't want to become too attached, especially with someone like Sam. He isn't someone I want to continue a 'relationship' with him unless I'm certain about how we both feel about it.

I make my way down the hall and down stairs. I still wear his shirt and his sweatpants from last night. They smell like him. I lift it up to cover my nose and mouth and take in a deep breath.

I knock myself out of my trance once I reach the kitchen. Nothing.

I check the living room. Nothing.

I check the entire bottom floor. Nothing. All of a sudden I hear a burst of laughter. From multiple people. It's coming from upstairs. I rush towards the noise and open another door that looks like another bedroom.

A huge wave of smoke rolls out of the room. I gag and cough as I walk in slowly. I breath through Sammy's shirt. It smells like piss. It's revolting. I look around to see 3 people. Sammy, Nash, and Cameron(another friend of Sammy from football). They are smoking pot.

"Are you guys serious?" I ask angrily.

"Whoa Sammy, you fucked another one?" Cameron asks excitedly happy for his friend.

Nash chuckles and looks at him with the same curious look as Cam. Sammy sits with a blank face and puts the blunt up to his lips. I look at him in disgust.

"Come here babe, don't you want some?" He asks me calm and collectively.

"Hell no. I'm glad I saw you like this because it made my choice not to be your... whatever I am... for me," I say. I don't even know if that will make sense to him. He is so high he doesn't give a flying fuck. His face was still neutral as I rush to his room and look back hoping he might come after for me, but he doesn't. I take off his clothes and put mine back on. I rush downstairs and I can feel the tears building up in my eyes. Everything becomes blurry but I keep walking. I run towards my car and I lock myself in. Like its a safe house. It almost makes me feel like I'm in my own bubble.

I'm not upset that he smokes pot. It's the way it all happened. He left me alone in his room after our date to go smoke pot with his friends. Then offered me some? He really needs to re-evaluate the choices he makes. I wipe my eyes of embarrassment and turn on my car. I pull out and drive. I head towards home, however, I find myself going towards Kenny's house. When I get there I wait in the car for a second. I pull out my phone.

~text from izzy~
*how did everything go last night?😘😘😏*

~response from me~
*come to Kenny's...NOW!!*

I get out of my car and knock on his front door.

As I wait, I think to myself.

Am I over-reacting?

Should I not be surprised?

Is what I feel wrong?