17 Problems and A Boy Ain't One

One week before winter break

~Jenna's POV~

"Why don't you guys come out to LA with me! I'm going to see all of my friends and Mahogany, you want to live there so maybe you can check it out and Nash, that's probably where you are going to succeed the most if you want to be a director!" I said and Mahogany jumped up and down.

"I'll have to talk to my parents to make sure they are okay with it, but I'm down! Plus I want to meet your friends!" Nash said and I laughed.

"Yea we can stay with my friends for the whole time," I said thinking about Gilinsky and Izzy. I can't even describe how much I miss them.

It's so crazy how time flies.

We have been talking still but the new friends we have both made plus school keeps us from talking 24/7.

"Okay, let me go call my mom!" Mahogany said and ran out of the room.

"Yea let me call my dad," He said and pulled out his cell phone.

I saw him starting to facetime.

"Nash! How's college been treating you?" I hear a man ask, probably his dad.

"It's been good! But I need to ask you something," He said.

"Of course, the only reason you ever call is to ask for something," His dad says sarcastically and we all laughed.

"Wait is that Jenna I hear laughing at me?" I hear him ask and I jump behind Nash and wave.

"Hello Mr. Grier!" I said and he pointed his finger at the screen.

"How many times have I told you to call me Chad?" He asked and I laughed.

"Too many," I answered.

"But dad, Jenna invited me to go out to LA with her for Christmas," He said and his dad became a little disappointed.

"The whole family was looking forward to seeing you for the holidays Nash, we haven't seen you in a while," He said and I felt bad for pulling him away from his family.

"What if we stay with your parents for Christmas and then take a flight to LA and spend New Years there?" I ask Nash and he looks at his dad.

"There's a good compromise," He said and I clapped.

"You are the coolest dad," Nash said and he laughed.

"Yea, yea," He said and looked away from the phone at something.

"I have to go Nash, but I'll catch up with you!" He said and Nash and I waved.

"Bye Jenna!" He added and I laughed and we hung up.

"You don't have to go you know," He told me.

"i know, but I want to, I think it would be nice to meet your family, they seem so nice, plus my dad is on a cruise with my brother and sister in-law that starts before school ends so I have no where to go anyways," I said and looked down.

"Hey, I know you miss your family and you feel left out, but my family can adopt you for the holidays," He said and gave me a hug.

"Thanks Nash," I said and he giggled.

The two of us have become really close friends and I'm glad we are because he makes me feel better when I'm sad and helps me keep my life on track.

Mahogany interrupted my thoughts when she burst into the room.

"SO my mom wants me home for at least Christmas so can I just fly out and meet you guys in LA afterwards?" She asked and I laughed at how perfectly this worked out.