For you

~Jenna's POV~

I wake up the same way we feel asleep. I rest my head on his arm like a pillow. His arm wrapped tightly around my waist and his head still resting in between my neck and shoulder.

I slowly start to shift around. He starts to wake up with me too. I hear him groan.

"Sorry." I whisper to him as I turn over to face him. His hand still rests on my hip.

"It's okay baby." He says and kisses me. It lingers until I feel him move his hand down and reach for my butt. Just after he squeezes it, I swat at it, "Not today, baby." I say mimicking him. He smirks, his eyes still closed from exhaustion.

I laugh quietly and reach in for another kiss.

"I have to shower." I say and slowly get up.

I make my way to the bathroom and turn the shower on. I undress and get in.

I start to think about Izzy. I haven't hung out with her in a few days actually. I feel anxious for her since she goes to all of those parties. But I know she can handle herself. It's just I feel like one day it will go too far.

I feel so lonely sometimes. She had Kenny and now she will most likely be with Jack and Marisa has Johnson. Which is why in some ways I'm thankful that I have Sam. But in some ways I'm afraid. He is not someone I ever pictured myself with. He feels dangerous and I love that. But it also gives me a sense of fear. I have spent some time with him and I know about his friends and family and what goes on in his life, but I'm just conflicted on whether this whole thing might just be a big mistake.

I drown out my thoughts and shove my head under the water. I back up and wipe my eyes.

I literally almost shit myself when I feel hands coming from behind me and they wrap around my waist and glide along my stomach and wrap around me. I feel a kiss on the back of my shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yell as I turn the water off and open the shower door to grab a towel and wrap it around my body securely.

"What??" He says almost innocently but he grows a grin. "Wow." He says slowly and quietly and looks me up and down. "You're fucking sexy." He says and bites his lip as he looks back up at my eyes.

"Yea well it's not for you to see." I say stubbornly and annoyed.

"Yet." He adds to my comment. His smirk only getting bigger by the minute.

I hesitate when he steps out of the shower too. I don't dare look down, but I grab his shoulder and shove him out of he bathroom and close the door. This time I make sure I lock it...

I lean against the back of the door and close my eyes. I can't believe he would do something like that. I have to admit, it was a smooth move, but I'm not that kind of person. I want to be a "bad girl" for him but I want him to be a "good boy" for me at the same time.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to. I was just thirsty for you that's all." I hear him say through the door.

"Shut up," I say back.

"I'll do stuff to you, and you'll love it." He says seductively. I can just imagine the grin spread across his face.

I bite my lip. I am a virgin. That doesn't mean I still don't have temptations. I want to do things with him, trust me. I don't want to sound like a "goody goody," but that's not a life I have lived before. I want to please him. I want to make him feel more comfortable around me and for me to be more comfortable around him.

"Can I ask you something?" I say hesitantly.

"Sure." He says reassuringly.

"Are we together? Are we dating? If I do things with you, you won't go off and do stuff with other girls right? You will try to keep it with me? I know it's a lot to ask but I don't want to do anything unless I know I can trust you." I say, I feel guilty but if I never asked, I would regret not asking.

"Absolutely. Honestly, I have not had many relationships, they are hard for me. I'm usually more of a fuck and chuck kind of guy, but I want you to know, you are mine, and I'm hopefully yours." He says and I smile. My face gets warm and I know he can sense my glee.

I open the door only an inch. I peak my eye in between the open space and see him looking at me with a smile. I smile back. He's wearing sweatpants now, thank god.

I still have the towel wrapped around my body but I quickly open the door and reach out with my other hand and wrap it around his neck as I kiss him. I stick my tongue out a little and then he starts too. Honestly, I like this too, it's intense and intimate. He pulls back a little.

"What's wrong?" I ask, honestly confused. I thought it would be the other way around...

"Lay down." He says and looks me in the eyes. We slowly walk backwards towards his bed.

I obey, at this point, I'm scared but I know there is a reason people like sex so much.

"Don't worry, it's not my dick I'm using." I feel relieved.

Wait what is he doing...?

Oh god.

Knowing what's about to happen I let go of my towel and lay down. He looks me up and down.

"Damn." He says and I blush.

He leans down over me and I kiss him more.

He looks down at me. I blush. I have never experienced something so awkward yet amazing at the same time.

He kisses my neck and then my shoulder, and then he starts going lower and lower until he reaches my lower stomach.

He puts his big hands on my knees.

He licks the side of my thigh and looks at my face. He kisses me and gets closer and closer. He starts to lick and kiss me... honestly, it feels good. I close my eyes. I start making inhumane noises and honestly it's embarrassing but I can't help myself. I have never experienced something so pleasurable.

"Say my name." He says and stops.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Just keep saying my name."

I hesitate and sit there for a second.

He stuck his finger up me. He starts pumping me and it feels so good. He keeps it up for a few minutes. I start sweating and moaning.

All of a sudden he stops.

"Say my name." He says persistently.

"Okay, okay. Just don't stop." I say embarrassingly desperate.

He starts again.

"Sam." I say slowly.

"Yea, babe."

He keeps going and I keep saying his name.

He stops and we start kissing again.

He pulls off his sweatpants.

"Your turn." He says and rolls on a condom.

"What?" I say and he kneels on top of me, straddling over me.

He looks down making it obvious what he wants me to do...

"S... Sammy," I said nervously. He looked at me and his face turned from seductive to slightly disappointed... like usual.

"Babe come on..." he begged me and I shook my head.

"I can't Sammy," I replied, my voice shaking, and he got off me, taking the condom off and throwing it in the trash.

I sat up. "I'm sorry... I tried, I did what I could... can't you appreciate that?!" I said to him quietly, his back to me.

"I know babe, I know..." he replied quietly. "I'm just not used to going so slow, you know that..." he whispers and lies naked next to me, pulling me up to him. I blushed, embarrassed because I wasn't used to this.

He smiled, stroking my cheek. "You're so cute," he chuckled and I giggle, kissing his nose.

"I have to get dressed," I stated, getting up but he pulls me back down.

"Just lie with me," he whines, wrapping his arms around me. I roll my eyes and obey.

"Fine- for you."

I'm trying to do everything for you...