Time of my Life

"Hey guys! How are you all doing tonight?" Mahogany yelled.

All you heard was cheers and screaming.

"Good, because it's just about to get better! Let's bring everyone out here!" She said excitedly and played some music as she introduced all of us.

I was so nervous.

We all were.

Sam could feel how tense I was but calmed down a little when he grabbed my hand.

"Let's start with the first few boys here, who are going to do a little skit for you all," She starts, "Let's hear it for Nash Grier!"

"Cameron Dallas!"

"Jake Foushe!"

"Tez!"

"and Matt Espinosa!"

They all ran out one by one and took a mic from Mahogany's DJ table.

They did a hysterical skit which even had Sam on the floor laughing.

Once they finished, they brought a few more of us out.

"How about we get some of our Omaha friends out here!" Cameron yelled and Kenny, Izzy, G, JJ, Sam, and I all ran out as the crowd cheered.

We all danced and had a lot of fun.

Once you get on stage, the nerves all go away.

Once all of us were on stage, we all kind of sat down and grouped up and did a Q&A.

We all looked at each other until Cam decided to be the first one to go.

"Okay guys, lets get some questions!" He yelled and walked to the front of the stage.

"Let's start with you, in the purple shirt and blonde hair," He said and pointed at her as she screamed and he handed the microphone to the body guard on the floor and held it up to the girl's mouth.

"Best memory from the tour so far?" She asked.

Once Cam got his mic back he answered.

"Well considering this is our first show, I know there will come many memories that I am sure will out win this one, but I was hiding in the bunk beds on the tour bus the other day and I turned the lights off in the hallway there and pulled snapchat up on my phone. Tez came walking in and he looked around and I could see him a little and he was really suspicious and had his whole face scrunched up since it was so dark and he couldn't see. He was like right in front of my face and I was making all these faces at him but he still couldn't see me there because he's practically blind. So in one swift movement I lifted up my phone and took a selfie with him. Once the flash went off he screamed. The words he sadi next was what had me though. Now I quote, 'Goddamm praise the lord! What have I done to deserve this?' It didn't even make sense and he just screamed it and I died laughing." He said as everyone cracked up.

He sucks at telling stories but something about how he says everything makes it 10 times funnier.

Tez laughs the hardest and speaks up in his mic, "It still took my like an hour to realize what happened."

"Okay, next question!" Matt yelled after the giggles died down.

"Brown curly hair, wearing my merch, and leggings," Matt said as he pointed at another girl, she looked at little younger, maybe 14.

"Can the original Omaha crew put on an old dance routine or funny skit from your younger days?" She asked and we all looked at each other.

Kenny wasn't friends with us at that age and I didn't talk to Sam until end of highschool before we started dating, so it was essentially just Me, Izzy, G, and JJ.