White Roses

I wake up with Sammy's arms wrapped around my stomach and he keeps me close and tight next to him. I slowly start to sit and turn around to face him. I kiss his forehead until he opens up one eye but then he sighs and turns his head facedown into the pillow. I take my hand and lift his head back up and kissed his perfectly soft lips.

I get up and check the time. I have one hour until we have to be at school.

"I have a study hall first period so I'm gonna sleep in and I'll meet you there later." He tells me half asleep and pulls the covers over his head.

I get dressed and do my makeup. I put on some black leggings and put on one of Sam's t-shirts and tuck it in. I put my hair in a messy bun and do my simple everyday makeup routine. I get out of the bathroom and slip on some vans.

One last time I go over to Sam and kiss him. He moans.

"I'll see you later... I love you," I say, honestly a little bit shocked because I didn't even expect to say it. I'm glad I did though and I await his response.

He looks up at me, shocked at first but then he smiles. "I love you more." He says after a few seconds and he watches me as I leave the room.

~At School~

I walk around the halls, seeing that I am a few minutes early. I see Izzy a few minutes later and wave.

"Jenna!!!!" She yells and runs up to hug me.

"I haven't seen you in so long! Well, at least not in school. What's up?" I ask her excitedly and I see Jack walking up behind her.

"Hey Jack!" I say and greet him with a hug as well.

"Hey," he smiles.

"Not much, really. I mean Jack and I are official now so that's something new..." She says with an excited smile and looks up at him and he kisses her forehead.

"Aw! You two are so cute," I say and smile. "You better get going on prom Jack."

"I'm working on it," he says and winks, giving me the signal he wants to talk to me about it.

The bell rings and I realize I have my next class with Jack- conveniently. Izzy goes off to the art rooms and Jack and I head towards the science rooms.

"Thank god I found you, I really need help doing this thing for Izzy for prom. I still have a few weeks, but I just had a few ideas so I can text you later about it. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I need you for this- pleease?" He pleads and smiles.

"No problem, it will be tons of fun!" I respond super excited. I'm so happy for them.

~

After class, I walk out of the room and make my way towards AP Biology and I see Sammy. I beam with excitement and my face lights up.

I wave at him and see he is with his friends.

"Dude do you still talk to her?" Nash asks him.

What the hell? Does he not talk to his friends about me?

"No way man," he laughs and smiles at them. I frown, confused.

He looks up at me and he puts on a straight face. He is about 5 feet in front of me now but on the opposite side of the hallway.

The hallway is relatively empty. I walk in front of him and his friends and gracefully stuck up my middle finger.

"What the fuck?" I yell.

"Um...." He laughs and acts confused towards his friends, "Do you need something?" He asks rudely. "Because our one night stand is over.."

His friends laugh and so does he.