Dinner for Two?

So, I ended up staying at Sam's for the night.

Izzy and Jack's place is starting to get crowded for living conditions.

It was fun for two weeks but I want a place of my own.

Sam offered for me to live with him, but I feel as if we are jumping in a little too fast.

So much is happening.

Luckily, Nash and I aren't getting much hate online due to the breakup.

No one really knows the details, which I'm happy about because otherwise I would be getting killed.

Nash wouldn't though.

Anyways, Sam is going to come with me to look for a place. They all have apartments closer to downtown, were as I want one right on the beach.

"Come on!" He whined.

"Why are you so excited, it's not even your apartment," I said and he laughed.

"I don't know, I just feel like we haven't spent all of this time together so now we need to makeup for it," He said.

I groaned and sat up.

I walked over to my bag and picked out a random pair of jeans shorts and a cute graphic tee and my white converse.

Whatever.

I threw my hair up and brushed my teeth.

I did light makeup and walked out of the bathroom.

"You've changed so much," He said.

"Is it that bad?" I asked and looked in the mirror.

"No, not at all, it's a good change. I love it," He said and I blushed.

"Thank you," I answered as we walked outside.

We drove off to the first address that the realtor gave us.

The place was beautiful.

Not only was it big and right on the beach and everything I wanted, but it was well in my price range.

We looked at two other places but I didn't like them as much as the first.

I ended up renting it and Sam helped me bring all of my things there.

I bought it fully furnished also, which made my life a million times easier.

"I really like it," He said.

"Thank you," I answered and jumped on my new bed.

"It's spacious isn't it?" I asked and he laughed and nodded.

"Mhm," He said and laughed.

"Can we go on a date? Like a really nice dinner date and just sit down and talk about everything that we have missed?" He asked me and I sat up.

"That would be lovely," I said and smiled and he laughed.

"Okay, well be ready at 7?" He asked.

"I can do that," I responded and he left.

He still gave me butterflies.

I unpacked my clothing and got a text from Mahogany.

From Mahogany:

Hey girl, Nash just told me everything and I'm so sorry for the both of you. But did you really cheat? I'm not mad at your or anything because I know you always have good reasons for what you do but I would love to hear your side of the story sometime! Oh and also, I paid a mover to bring all of your stuff over. I didn't know where you would be staying so I sent it to Izzy's house but when they get there, you can give them the new address there and you can pay me back in the mail or something lol