Nerd...?

~Sam's POV~

I hold her in my arms, relaxed as I feel her breath on my face. Suddenly, I feel her squirm and I let go.

"What?" I asked, sitting up as I watched her naked body run across the room. I smirked a bit and looked her up and down, looking away quickly to avoid getting too "excited". She began slipping her clothes back on.

"I forgot it was Monday!" She squealed, tripping as she put her clothes on.

I covered my junk with my hands as she walked back in to the room, looking at me.

"So?" I asked, used to skipping school and being late.

"So?" She exclaimed, throwing her hair in a messy bun and glaring at me. "I have never missed a day of school nor been late- and I'm so late right now."

I laughed, rolling my eyes as I watch her frantically grab her stuff.

"I have to run home and grab my school stuff. I'll text you after school, is that okay?" She asks me.

"Sure, sounds perfect, besides the fact I don't get to spend the day with you." I say and sigh a bit. I look down and pull on some sweatpants.

She walks up to me and wraps her hand around my jaw, four of her fingers on one side and her thumb on the other, securing her hand to control my head. She gently turns my head to face her and I look into her gorgeous eyes. She stares at me for a minute before reaching in to kiss me. Her soft lips stay on mine for what feels like forever, or at least I wished it would.

"I'll see you later babe." I say as she steps backwards towards to door.

"Okay, Babe-" She mimicks me and blows me a kiss to end her joke. She laughs and I admire her smile until she disappears from my sight. I hear her walking down the hallway and then going down the stairs. I stand there in the same position, not moving in the slightest bit until I hear the door close behind her.

I decide to call up Jack to see if I can have lunch with him.

~At lunch~

"Hey man! What's up? Sorry, I brought Izzy along because she was over and I know you thought she was chill and you wouldn't mind too much so... yea." He says and gives me his big smile. I look over at Izzy who stands behind him. I give her a hug and we sit in a booth at the restaurant we are in. They sit together on one side and I sit on the other. We catch up and talk- turns out Izzy and Jack are a "thing" now. I congratulate them and we continue talking. It goes by rather quick even though it actually was a few hours. I can't help but think about Jenna. I see Jack and Izzy and they are happy, I hope that's how Jenna and I will be all the time.

~Jenna's POV~

The day goes by slow, I aced my math test and had fun. I got to see some of my friends that I usually don't see as often and by the time school ended, I was making my way to my restaurant.

I start to run when I see Jack, Izzy, and Sammy all sitting together at a table inside. Izzy sees me and then taps Jack's shoulder and they look at me. I cover my mouth with my pointer finger to and nod towards Sam and then they look back at him and engage in a conversation as if nothing happened. I'm surprising him. I sneak up behind Sam and cover his eyes.

"Guess who?" I beam with excitement.

"I'm not sure, there could be so many possibilities," He says sarcastically, already knowing its me.

Using my hands I tilt his head until his head is facing the ceiling. I stand on my tippy toes and lean over and kiss him upside-down.

"Wait just one more, and then I'll definitely know for sure-" He says teasingly.

Still covering his eyes, I walk around him and sit in his lap and kiss him again I remove my hands and leaning in for a long one.

"Get a room!" Jack yells and we all break out into laughter.

Sam scoots over and I sit next to him.

We talk for what seems like the rest of the night. About Johnson and Marisa, Jack and Izzy, and we announced we were officially together. They congratulated us and as it began getting late, I look at them.

"Hey guys, I got homework so I have to go."

Sam looked at me and laughed. "Nerd," he teased and I smile a little.

"I'll be the richest one here so all of you can suck it!" I laughed and got up off the booth.

"Just do it at my house." He suggests and bites his lip.

"I don't know..." I say hesitantly.

"C'mon, it will be fun!" He says reassuringly.

I stare at him for a second, deciding whether or not I should give in to his offer.

He seems satisfied when he sees me walking over to my mom.

"Do you mind if I stay at Sam's for tonight? I have homework to do and I swear... nothing will happen." I say, almost begging her.

"Fine." She says with a small smile, and kisses me on the cheek. I walk out and grab the collar on Sam's shirt and walk him out the door with him trailing behind me.

"Sexy." He says and looks me up and down.

I sit on the hood of his car and he kisses me, his hands on my hips.

"Let me go home and grab my stuff and then we can go to your house." I say.

We get into the car and buckle up.

"I'm telling you, you should go to school, it doesn't hurt. Plus, your coach is allowed to bench you if you don't go to school." I add, trying to convince him it's in his best interest.

"He wouldn't do that, he needs me."

"Don't be so sure." I say and kiss his cheek.

He grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. After a few mins he lifts our hands up and kisses the back of mine. I smile.

"Fine... I'll try," He says after a few minutes.

I cheer in blissfulness.

~

We get back to Sam's after I picked up my things and we went to his room.

Surprisingly, we studied, talked, and had fun. Sam was smarter than he seemed and thought he even was. Sure, he teased me most of the time about being a nerd but he had some nerd in him too. He would just deny it and never let it show.

It was hard to keep from doing anything but I promised I wouldn't do anything to my mom so, I had to keep it. In the end, today was a good day.