7. Good to You

Halla P.O.V ~

When I woke up it was already 7 am. I rubbed my eyes and realized it was Saturday! Ohh thank goodness. I felt like school was never going to end! I went under the covers to gain a little more sleep but just as I was drifting off to wonderland....

BING! BING! BING!

My Stupid phone went off...
I reached for it and clicked the answer button and then clicked speaker. Since I was still too lazy.
That's when I heard Jungkook's voice.

I immediately sat up remebering what today was.

Jungkook~ Good morning!

Me~ Good morning to you, too, Jungkook.

Jungkook~ When do you wanna meet up?

Me~ Oh... When ever I guess.

Jungkook ~ Want to go get breakfast together?

Me~ Right now!?

Jungkook ~ Well, yeah. You sleepy head...

Me~ Hey! It is 7 am, and you're crazy if you think I'm getting off of this new. I want my sleep!

Jungkook~ Be ready in 30 minutes.

*Beep*Beep*

I stare at his contact photo on my phone...
Aish, this boy... (Smiling tired)

I Laid there for a couple seconds, until finally lifting myself up and noticing that Minju wasn't in the room. I walked out and saw her casually sitting on the couch. Casually reading a comic book. Casually snacking on an apple.

"Good morning, Unnie, you're never up this early..." I say to her.

"Mhmm, morning Halla." She mumbled, not look away from the comic she was reading .

I rush to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. It was relaxing but I knew I didn't have much time, so I couldn't enjoy it. I looked at my outfit in the mirror. I was wearing a black and white striped sweater tucked into a pure black skirt, matched with comfy black shoes. I made a few touches to my face. There all good.
My phone started going off and I answered it.

Me~ Hello?
Jungkook~ Come outside.
Me~ Okay...

I ended the call and put my phone in my over-the-shoulder purse. I informed Minju but she didn't seem to care at the moment, so I headed out. I found Jungkook standing by a car. I walked over and and he made eye contact. He then opened the door and I went in, Jungkook following behind. He then instructs the driver on where we were going.

"Jungkook? Why the heck did we have to get up so early... I wanted to sleep." I sort of whine.

"I couldn't really wait to see you..." He replies.

"Yeah, right." I say, scoffing.

"What. It's true though..." He complains.

I just stick out my tongue, trying not to show my obvious smile. I stared out the window as silence filled the car.

My eyes looked over at Jungkook, who was already staring at me. I flinched and immediately look away.

Jungkook P.O.V ~

I looked over at her while she stared out the window. Then she turned her head to look at me, and I smiled. I tried not to, but it was hard. Wasn't worth it though, she already looked away.
All of a sudden we came to a slamming stop and my instinct was to protect Halla, so I reached for her with my arms. Then we both gazed into each others eyes...