-15- / -It's On Baby Girl-

Start from the beginning

"Hurry up, you're taking a whole freaking hour in the bath room!" Hayden yelled from the room.

"Shut up! There's like 4 or 5 other bathrooms in this house!" I yelled back.

"Dear god you guys always  sound like a married couple." Jules yelled sounding muffled. I ignored the comment and finished brushing my hair and walked out of the bathroom and made my way to Julian's room. I go into his closet and pull out one of his hoodies and throw it on.

"Why the hoodie?" Julian whined.

"I'll give it to you tomorrow." I pulled the hood off of my head, noticing that this wasn't Julian's usual scent.

This smells good. Like, really good.

"Suits me." Julian mumbled and he stood up, placing the empty bowl of popcorn down.

"Julian you do realize that that isn't even your hoodie that's mine that I left here." Hayden turned around, facing me and walked up to me.

"Oh well sorry Hayden." I mocked while he stuck his tongue out at me. He stood in front of me examining me.

"What?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"...Nothing." He smirked, walking past me, but not before bumping into my shoulder. I whipped around and kicked him.

"Hey!" He shouted.

"What? You hit me first-"

"Shut up! Let's go." Julian told us.

" The last one to the car is the definition of a low life. "

Hayden yelled with a huge smile plastered on his face. Before They even knew I bolted around the corner and down the stairs, watching each step to not stumble.

Little did Hayden know, That I'm the definition of SPEED.

I loved running, something I've done since I was little.

Even though I didn't compete in track, It was still a passion feeling the breeze hit my face. Just getting away basically. I opened the door of the house with a swift movement and ran to Julian's Tesla. I tapped the car and yelled in triumph.

"Ha! Victory is mine!" I tossed my hands in the air, doing my victory dance.

I watched the boys running outside and to the car.

"You only won cause I was distracted." Hayden walked over to me.

"Psh, okay, don't admit that a girl beat you." I smirked, crossing my arms.

"There is no problem with a girl beating me, It's the fact that you beat me."

"Am I not good enough to beat you?" I challenged.

"No, you're not."

"Race me!" I pushed him slightly into the car. Julian burst out laughing.

"Fine." He stuck his tongue out playfully.

I glanced around to see if there were any cars on there way. 

We're in the clear. 

I made my way out into the empty street, and he followed behind me.

"You're so going to lose." I told him, feeling so good confident because I know that I was gonna beat him. We walked out into the street, surrounded by mansions and sport cars, yet everyone is in their house with their families. The peaceful is the example of beauty.