Losses and the past

Comenzar desde el principio

Biology went on for ages all we did was sit and copy stuff from books.

Finally it was break me and Lily followed Richard out side so he could phone John.

'John?, said Richard

'Richard something bad has happened, said John tearing up over the phone.

'John whats up tell me, said Richard with panic.

Lily and Clara looked at eachother with confusion.

'I can't say it over the phone can you come round?, asked John.

'Sure I'm on my way, said Richard.

"Somethings up with John", said Richard. "What is it?", shouted Lily. "I don't know I'm going round to his just now I'm skipping next class", said Richard. "I am coming to", demanded Lily. "No your not you have to stay here I will be back as soon as possible", said Richard and he ran out the school gates.

I could tell Lily was worried.

'Dude open up, shouted Richard.

'Its open, said John.

Richard made his way into John's house to find him sitting with a bottle of beer and a cigarette in his hand.

'John what are you doing!, shouted Richard.

'Richard my dad died last night, said John through tears.

'I'm sorry to hear that mate, said Richard taking a seat next to John.

'I feel like I have nothing now first Sarah and now my dad, cried John.

'Listen I'm gonna be here for you and you've got your mum here too and Lily and Clara, said Richard.

'I don't even know anymore, said John taking another puff of smoke.

'Mate please stop this I don't want you going back to your old ways, said Richard taking the cigarette from him and putting it in the bin.

'I don't care Richard I feel lost and terrible and I've done such a terrible thing to Lily by kissing Clara, shouted John.

'Mate it won't get any better if you take drugs and drink you just got the all clear last year, said Richard taking the bottle away from him.

'Leave me alone Richard, I just want to be alone, said John.

Richard made his way back to school.

"Lily , Richard is back", I said and we ran over to him. "Um his dad died lastnight and he is in a bad state and Lily you know what I mean about a bad state", said Richard. "Oh my god I had a feeling this would happen", Lily broke down into tears. "What do yous mean bad state?", I asked. "Well when John was thirteen he had a sister called Sarah and she died of puemonia and he was devastated, he had such a close relationship with her that went she passed away he went off his head and started taking drugs and started smoking, his parents couldnt stop him neither could we, so he had to go to the hospital and he only just got the all clear last year", explained Richard. "I have to see him", shouted Lily. "No Lily he wants to be alone and you don't want to be with him when he is like that he will have a go at you", said Richard.

JOHN'S POV

I thought about what I was doing and knew it was wrong so when Richard left I decided to throw all the packets of cigarettes and stuff in the bin. I then decided I would go to school. I turned up at lunch. I spotted Richard sitting with Clara and Lily. "Hi", I said and sat down. "Dude you can't be here", moaned Richard. "Yes I can",I said. "John, you need rest", said Lily. "No Lily you need rest!", I shouted and thats when I went off in one and stormed out.

'Whats his problem? , asked Clara.

'He's just lost his dad and he is high on drugs and shouldn't be in school which is why he went at his own girlfriend, he won't remember any of this tomorrow, said Richard.

I ran outside and I otimatically just relized what I had done. I shouted at Lily for no reason.

Later on after school. I called Lily to say sorry after about 10 missed calls she answered. "What is it John?", she asked. "Lily I am really sorry about today I was just really stressed out , tomorrow I will be back to normal", I said. "Good and I am really sorry about your dad John", she said. "Thanks Lily" and I hung up.

I was upset about my dad but one other thing that kept going through my mind was Clara.

Wow another chapter:) this one is weird its mostly about john and his past

-doctorxwhox