Chapter 23

* 7 Months Later *

Austin and Alex created their own YouTube channel and its really good. I mean they've posted funny videos of them screwing around and lip syncing to songs. Austin is actually just started his own YouTube account to post videos of him singing. He is an amazing singer. He started covering songs by Jesse McCartney, Justin Bieber, Lifehouse, Edwin McCain and so many others. He actually is kinda known. People around town are asking for pictures with him, and asking for autographs. Actually so is Alex. I'm so proud of them. Its really cool that I get to watch him follow his dream.

Lexi is the only one that knows about me and Austin being a 'thing' but I'm glad I can talk to her about it.

My phone started playing Beautiful Soul, which Austin had covered. So not only was my ringtone my favorite song, but it was Austin singing it too. I smiled just listening to it. I finally looked at the caller id and saw 'Austinnnnnn(:' pop up and my smile grew. I quickly answered, "Hey baby"

"Hey." he said. I just felt really happy.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much. Wanna go out tonight?" he asked

"It depends. Would you just rather come over to my house? My parents are going out tonight. Its their date night."

"Yeah. That sounds like more fun, and we can be more alone."

"Yeah."

"See you at 7?" he asked

"7:30" I said

"Alright see you then beautiful."

"Bye"

"Bye" he said

I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:50. I have 40 minutes to get ready and get everyone out of the house.

I went up the stairs and walked passed my parents room. It kinda sounded like they were fighting. They've been fighting a lot more the past week. I heard my mom apologize before she said it was time to go. I just walked into Jake's room where I found him with Luke and Lexi. "Hey can you guys leave for like 4 hours?" I asked

"Why?" Jake asked.

"Because I'm having a friend over and she's going through a hard time."

"Fine, when do we need to leave?" Luke said.

"Now?" I asked pleading a little.

"ughhh" Jake said getting up and walking downstairs while Luke followed. Lexi gave me a look.

"Austin's coming over isn't he?" she asked

"Yeah. I haven't really seen him this week."

"I'll text you on our way home. Have fun Lil sis." She said giving me a hug before she left. It was now 7:15. I have now 15 minutes to get ready. I went into my room and threw my hair up in a bun and started to wash my face. I heard a knock on the door, And I thought to myself. It isn't 7:30 yet is it? I walked down the stairs and opened my front door and saw Austin standing there with a beautiful pink rose. "Austin! Its only 7:20. You weren't supposed to be here for 10 more minutes. I need to wash my face and put on makeup." I said pouting just a little.

"Babe, you're beautiful without that stuff. Right now you look so beautiful." he said looking me up and down. I was currently wearing some blue sweatpants and a black crew sweatshirt with my hair in a now messy bun. I put my hands in front of my face.

"I wanted to look nice for you" I said

"You always look beautiful to me." he said taking my hands away from my face.

I smiled "Get in here" I said pulling on his hand. He followed and shut the door with his other hand. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you this week." he said frowning and pulling me closer.

"I missed you too" I said before kissing him. 

"I can't imagine how the next month is going to be" he said

I pulled away "What do you mean?" I asked

"I got signed but I have to go to Miami for a while.."

"Oh.." was all I could get out. I really didn't want him to go. I felt like my heart was breaking. I started walking over to the couch and I sat down. Austin slowly made his way over to me. I was still trying to process the whole thing. "So how long have you known about going to Miami?" I said trying to not look hurt as I looked at him.

"I found out a couple days ago.. But my mom knew at the end of last week" he said.

"Oh." I tried to change the subject. "so what movie do you want to watch?"

"A scary one?"

"sure." I was going to get up but Austin told me he would get it.

he put in the movie and then came back and sat back down and pulled me close.

"When do you leave?" I asked

"Monday" he said.

I felt way worse, because today was Friday. That means I only have 3 days with him. I wanted to cry, the boy I love was going go be gone for a whole month and I won't be able to see him. I just said love, didn't I? I guess its true though I do love him. I rested my head on his shoulder and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I love you" he whispered. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you too." I hugged him and just held him close. I'm going to make the most of my last 3 days.

I was in the arms of the boy I love. I'm just going to live in this moment.