Chapter 36

Austin was going back to Miami this weekend, taking my closest friends with him. I still have three precious days with them, but at least I’ll have a reason to go to Miami now. We haven’t been able to hangout a lot since school has started up again for me.

I didn’t really pay attention in most of my classes. The bell had rung releasing us to lunch.

“Amy, wait up” I heard Jackie call from behind me.

“Hey Jackie.” I smiled when she caught up with me. We walked down the hallway talking about how summer was and how Sarah was doing at college. Then we started talking about Zach, which then led to Austin.

“I just don’t want him to go.” I pouted. “I had too much fun this summer with him.” Jackie is basically my only friend left at the school. After last year I decided to cut my losses with the other girls. I mean sure they were good to me, sometimes. We finished eating as the bell rang.

The rest of the day just dragged on until the final bell rang dismissing us until tomorrow. I walked out to my car and drove myself home. There were defiantly perks of being able to drive yourself places.

I decided that instead of doing my homework tonight I should hang out with the guys but they were all busy, packing for Miami. So I ended up doing my homework, and finishing it before five o’clock. I called Austin.

“Hey babe” I could hear him smile as he said it.

“Hey” I half smiled, that voice made me forget for a second he was leaving.

“You up to coming over tonight?” He asked.

“Defiantly”

“See you in five?”

“See you then” I smiled. Sure our phone conversations weren’t the best, but they meant the world to me.

I went into the bathroom to remove some of my makeup, and then started walking down the stairs before I was stopped by my mom.

“Where are you going?” she asked

“Austin’s for a bit”

“Okay. But remember it is a school night. Be home by ten”

“Fine.” I said as I walked out the door. I smiled as I saw Austin as he stood at the end of his driveway waiting for me.

“There is my princess” he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Hey” I exhaled as I held him close. He grabbed my hand and walked me inside.

“Hey Amy” Michele said as she saw us walk in.

“We’re going up to my room” Austin said.

I smiled at Michele as we walked up the steps. I sat on his bed as he shut the door behind him. His room was almost completely packed up. But he did leave the posters up on his wall.

“We aren’t selling the house.” He said watching me.

I continued looking around his room. “So you will technically still be my neighbor” I let out a little laugh.

He made his way over to me. “Yeah, I will be.” He sat down next to me lightly rubbing my back.  I took his hand that was rubbing my back and intertwined our fingers.  He lightly pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you so much, Amy."

I smiled as I looked him in the eyes. "I love you more than I can even fathom" I saw him smile. It was one of those moments that made me know I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. 

I was brought out of my thoughts by Austin placing a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss as he deepend it. He pulled away slowly, "What were you thinking about?" I blushed. 

"Nothing," I said as I tried to cover my now bright red face.

"Don't do that" he said, as he pulled my hands away from my face. "I love that I still can make you blush like a little school girl." I blushed even more. " But seriously, what were you thinking about?" 

I sighed. "Us." His face lit up. "Our possible future." He started to grin.

"I think about it all the time" He said as he started to blush. He looked away from me.

"Hey now" I lightly turned his head back to face me. "I love that I can make you blush like a little school boy" I teased. I went to place a light kiss on his cheek when he turned his head so I was kissing him. He laid down on his bed pulling me back with him. 

I pulled away as I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I pulled myself away from Austin to check to see who it was from. It was from Alex, he told us to stop what we were doing because the guys were coming up the stairs. I told Austin and he groaned. 

"We can never catch a break can we?" he asked half jokingly.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure we have atleast one more time alone before you have to leave." I kissed him and then rolled over to the side of him as the guys walked in.

"We brought movies" Alex said. He held up some movies and then walked to the dvd player.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked

"You choose" I said

Alex smiled and quickly put in the dvd and then sat down on the floor. Austin pulled me into a cuddle as the movie started. I looked me in the eyes and said "I know we're only 16 but I want you to marry me."

I was left speechless. Thats All I wanted to hear from him.