Chapter 39

Song of the Chapter:

        Can't Fight This Love by Austin Mahone

____________________________

Don't cry yet. You've got to be strong for a few more hours. I thought to myself as Austin carried down his last bag.

"Awesome. Now we have an hour to say goodbye and head out to the airport." Michele said.

I sighed, in an hour all of my friends will leave me alone during my senior year. Austin wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head. “I love you so so so so much, Princess.” He said as I felt him tighten his grip around me.

“I’m going to miss you so much” I said as I felt the tears starting to form in my eyes.

“I promise it will be better this time, I will make more time for you and I will visit when possible.”

“Hopefully I can come out there to see you.” I forced a smile for him. “I mean who would’ve thought that this is how we would spend our senior year.”  

He smiled at me, “I know it is really crazy how fast this all happened.”

“Austin, let her say goodbye to everyone else.” Michele said. He looked at her and then back at me.

I made my way over to the Tyler, Zach, and Robert and said goodbye. Then I finally made my way to Alex who was talking to Austin at that point. I started saying goodbye and then broke down crying. Alex and Austin were my best friends in the world, we grew up together and today they were leaving Texas for a while. The other guys came over and they looked at each other then engulfed me in a hug.

“I’m going to miss you all so much.” I said sobbing.

“We will miss you too.” Robert said.

“I hate you all for leaving me all alone our senior year” I said laughing a little but still crying.

Michele sighed as the guys separated. “It is the end of an era.” She said, and you could tell she was a little sad. I walked over to Michele and hugged her. “Stay Safe, you hear?” I said

“I will” she said.

“I also want to thank you” I said

She was a little confused. “Why are you thanking me?”

“You brought Austin into this world, and I’m so grateful for it.”

“Amy, I’m sure he would thank your mom for bringing you into this world. You know now that I think of it, I think Austin has always had a crush on you.”

“Mom!” Austin said, as he blushed. I laughed as I made my way back to him; right away he pulled me back into a hug.

Michele looked at the clock and said that they should start getting ready to leave.  He laced his fingers with mine, “are you coming to the airport with us?”

“I might. I haven’t really decided.” He gave me a little pouty face.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" he said batting his eyelashes at me. I smiled.

"Fine, babe. I'll go." I half smiled. He pulled me closer to him. He lightly kissed my forehead.

We walked outside for one last walk to our spot. "I love you so much" he said as he laced our fingers together. 

I sighed. "I love you more."

"I don't wanna leave you."

"I wish I could go to Miami with you."

"Ugh school is so stupid." Austin said.

"Just wait for summer and then I can visit for long term." He stopped walking and I looked at him. "Wh--"  I was cut off by Austin pushing his lips to mine. I opened my mouth allowing him more access. He released my hand and wrapped one hand around my waist and the other one tangled itself in my hair. I moved my hand to his hair and gave it a slight yank, knowing exactly what that does to him. He moaned as I pulled away. "We should probably head back soon." We continued to walk in silence away from the house.

"But look where we are"

"It's our spot" I half smiled. "When was the last time we were here?"

"I think it was when I asked you to go out with me, or just a little after that. But it has been to long."

I looked at the pond and bit my lip. "We won't be back here together for a while."

"I know. So we need to make this one count." He smirked as he looked at me.

"What did you have in mind?" I bit my lip to try to hide my smile.

He took off his sweatshirt and shirt. "A swim of course." He tried to smirk innocently. "Why what did you think?" He said as he finished removing his clothes.

"That's exactly what I thought" I said as I stripped down to my bare skin. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the water.

"Lets make it count" He said as the water covered my breasts, he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I could feel him harden as I slid my hand down to his thigh. He pressed himself to me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too"

************

We got out of the water and quickly got back into our clothes and walked slowly back to the house hand in hand. 

"Austin I was starting to get a little scared since we need to leave for the airport in ten minutes." His mom did a double take and looked at Austin and I. "Why are you two wet?"

"I thought it would be fun to swim." Austin smiled and I felt heat come rushing to my face.

"Amy, are you going to come to the airport?"

"Umm, yeah I think so"

"Yeah, I'll go tell my mom. She'll probably want to come with." I looked over at Austin and half smiled because it was just finally sinking in that he was leaving for good. "I'll be right back." I walked across the street to my house and called for my mom.

"No need to yell. I'm right here Amy. What do you need?"

"Will you drive me to the airport? I mean I can drive myself there but I don't know how I would manage the trip home." 

She stood up and pulled me into a hug. "Of course I will honey. Are we leaving now?" I shook my head yes. Austin was standing by my moms car.

"Is it okay if I ride with you guys?" He looked to my mom as if asking for permission. She nodded her head yes.

He opened the door for me and hopped in next to me as he shut the door. Once we got situated I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"I can't believe this won't be the last time we have to say goodbye." I sighed

"It is going to hurt like hell each time babe."