Chapter 9

Song(s) of the chapter:

She so Lovely by Scouting For Girls

With You by Chris Brown

Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean

______________________________

I pushed my lips up to his. I know I probably shouldn’t have but, he was there and I needed comfort.

Maybe not this type but I thought that I did.

 I couldn’t make myself pull away. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and he pulled me closer.

As soon as I could pull away I ran.

I know that sounds bad but I had to be alone so I could think about what just happened. Hopefully Robert would understand.

I ran inside my house slamming the door shut behind me. I ran past Amber and Jake and went staright up to my room slamming that door as well. I felt my phone vibrate.  I knew without looking that it was Robert. He was that kind of guy. That’s why we are friends, I need someone dependable.

Since I can’t get if from Kaci, Anna, or Jace; I rely on Rob. I probably screwed that all up. He’s going to hate me. My best friend is going to hate me. Great. I’ve lost Austin and Robert.

I finally decided to look at my phone. Just like I thought. It was Robert, he was asking if everything was okay. He’s worried about me. God, why does this boy have to be so nice? He makes me feel even more bad than I did before.

I texted him back. “Yeah, sorry about that. I have to clear my head” I mean I wasn’t lying, I really did have to clear my mind.

How could I be so stupid.

________________

Robert’s POV

I don’t know what happened, I mean we kissed but then she ran away. I feel bad, did I do something wrong? Of course I did. She’s my best friend, and she likes my other best friends. Geez, I hope shes okay. I should probably text her.

“Are You okay? I’m sorry. I’m really worried about you” I sent her.

It took her almost an hour to reply. I was really nervous. When she finally replied she was just thinking.

I mean I love her. I don’t care who she’s with as long as she’s in my life.

I’m going to go talk to her. I feel really bad and I need to help her fix it.

I walk over to door and open it. I see Jake and Amber on the couch making out. I walk up the stairs and knocked on her door. She didn’t say anything so I opened the door and saw her sitting on her bed.

“Hey.” I said quietly

“Hi” she replied

“I’m sorry about before”

“No, I am. I shouldn’t have kissed you”

“I shouldn’t have let you either. I just feel really bad” I said

“No I do! I shouldn’t have dragged up into all this”

“Its fine, I wanted you to. You’re my best friend and I want you to be able to trust me with anything and everything.”

“I-I still don’t know what to do. About Austin and Tyler” She said hesitantly.

“Well, Tyler is still over there with Anna. And Austin is still out with Taylor.”

“Well, maybe I should just let them” she trailed off

“So you’re not going to be friends with them?” I asked

“I think it would be best.”

“For who? You or them?”

“For all of us” she replies starting to cry a little.

“It’s not going to best for them. You’re trying to run away from this problem.”

_______________________________

How about that? Best Friend Robert is going to make her chose.. Who will it be?? Keep reading and voting to find out!(: