Chapter 6

I'm so mad! I was typing this up and didn't save! urggg. I wrote this in my study hall and I know it might not be a really good part but I'm trying to move things around to make it interesting.

Song of the Chapter: This Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen

_______________________________

Amy's POV

We started to walk back to Austin's house in silence. I was trying to process what happened, because I honestly have no idea what we did. I liked it though. That's what scared me. We finally reached Austin's house and I opened the door and walked past Michele. Up the steps I went. I found myself opening Austin's door. I took my hand away from Tyler before entering the room.

"We were getting worried about you guys" Robert said with a little worried look on his face. I looked at them and pushed a smile on my face. I looked over at Austin and felt sick to my stomach. 

I still feel really guilty about everything. I don't know what I'm going to do. I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by Tyler.

"We went for.. uh..um..uh." he started but I cut him off.

"a walk" I said finishing his sentence. He looked at me. I didn't want to look at him. I need to clear my head but I still found myself looking at him then back at everyone else. They smiled at me. I saw Robert drop out of the game and I went over to him.

Since he wasn't playing anymore I think it was time that we got to finally catch up. I sat down next to him and we just talked for a while. It was just a little after 10 when the guys started quiting the game.

"Its time to go!" Alex said a little excited. I was confused a little. I guess it showed on my face. 

"I told you the plan for today!" Zach said. Then I remembered, we were going to hang out at the mall.

"Oh yeah." I said trying to acted excited. " I remember you telling me that" I pushed a little laugh out, and they all laughed. 

I went over to the bag I had brought over with me. I told them I was going to go change and I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I put my dark grey sweat pants on over my pink boxer shorts, and took off my shirt and put on my loose fitting light blue sweatshirt I got from being a camp councillor. It had the camp's name on the front and my last name on the back.  I put on some eye liner and mascara and looked at myself in the mirror. I decided to throw my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my bag and shut off the bathroom light and went back into Austin's  room. 

They weren't in the room. I smelt pancakes. I knew they were downstairs so I made my way down. I sat down at the table next to Austin. They all had changed as well. I heard my stomach growl and Austin gave me a funny look while he put a pancake on my plate. "Why thank you good sir" we laughed

"Anything for a lovley lady like yourself" he joked. I smiled. We all ate our breakfest and Alex looked at his phone and said that it was time to go. I got up cleaned my plate and walked out to Michele's car. I was going to get in the back but all the guys took the backseat so I sat next to Austin in the very back.

He smells amazing. He always did though. I don't know why I just noticed how attracted to him I was to him. I thought to myself. He had amazing eyes, nice hair, his braces, and his amazing smie.  He is really attractive, I'll have to see where this could go. 

"We're here" Michele said. "You kids have fun and when you are ready to come home call me okay, Austin?" she said giving Austin one of those 'Do it or I'll gorund you looks'