Chapter 20

Songs of the chapter;

Boyfriend by Justin Bieber

Boyfriend by Big Time Rush

_______________________

Amy's POV

I explained it all to Robert and he just looked at me.

"Do you think Austin still feels the same way?

"I don't know. I mean I haven't talked to him all week. I mean you talked to him, do you think he does?" I said slowly starting to get scared.

"Chill out Ames. He does." He said reassuringly and smiled.

*The bell rings*

School is finally out for summer. It took long enough. I was walking to my locker when I heard a group of people calling my name. I looked and saw Sarah and Liz. I turned back to my locker and saw Alex, Robert, and Zach standing in front of it.

"Guys! Move so I can get my stuff!" I said laughing a little

"Umm, how about no." Robert said

I punched him on his arm lightly and pushed through him. I grabbed my back pack and shut my locker. "Ready to go?" Alex said.

"Yeah" I said and followed them outside. I walked out to the parking lot and saw Lexi and Luke leaning on his car. I ran over to them.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you guys so much!" I said hugging them

"I didn't miss you squirt" Luke said then laughed letting me know he was joking.

"He totally missed you! He pretty much cried himself to sleep every night" she laughed

Alex and everyone else walked over to us. They said hey and talked for a little bit.

"Well, we're gonna head home and see mom and Jake. See ya later, Sissy" Luke said getting in the car.

"Okay see you at home"

They pulled out of the parking lot.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"We should go to the mo--" Robert was cut off by Alex.

"Lets go to the park" He said prompting Robert.

"Ooooh. Yeah. Lets go to the park!" he said

"Okay.." I said and we all started towards the park.

I haven't talked to Austin for a couple days and it makes me sad because I really miss seeing him and stuff.

We got to the park like 10 minutes later and there was Austin sitting on the swings.

"Hey guys" Alex said

"I'm already bored. Lets play a game" Robert said nudging me.

"What do you have in mind Robert?" I asked

"Truth or Dare" Robert said

"That sounds fun!" everyone said

"Guys its lame" I said

"Well to bad. Everyone else wants to. So ha!" Zach said

"ugh. fine." I said

"Truth or Dare?" I asked Zach

"Dare"

"I dare you to hug your best friend in this group"

He walked over and hugged everyone.

"We all know you want a Dare" Alex said to me.

"Uhh, actually I wanted a truth." I said

"Sucks for you then. I dare you to kiss Austin"

"Okay." Austin and I stood up. Austin slowly started walking away from me and so I followed him. He went over to the trees. When I looked back I saw everyone leaving. I was really confused but I kept walking to Austin.

"You guys planned this right?" I asked laughing a little.

"Is it lame?" he asked

"No"

"Well then, we planned it" he smiled and laughed

"Sorry, about not talking to you this week"

"Its fine. I just am glad you're here now" I blushed a little.

"I think you're forgetting something" he said

"Oh? And what would that be?" I asked knowing what he meant.

"You were dared to kiss me."

"Ohh, right well see I forgot, because I have talked to you in a week." I laughed

He pouted a little. "Pleaseeeee" he begged.

I walked a little closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked at his lips and then to his eyes. I kissed his check and smiled.

"There" I smiled.

He looked at me. "That was not a real kiss" he pouted.

"They never said it had to be a real kiss" I pointed out.

He didn't say anything. He just pulled me closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist gentley setting his head on mine. He slowly started rubbing his hand down my back. He lightly brushed his lips against mine.

"Amy?"

"yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Why, I thought you'd never ask. Mr. Mahone." I smiled "Now you get a proper kiss." I said as I leaned into kiss him. "But what about Tyler?" I remembered.

"He's fine with it."

"Thats great" I said smiling, pressing my lips back to his.