Chapter 25

I guess the whole point of secret relationship is for no one to know but it doesn't mean he isn't taken.

Why can't this month be over already!?

Headlines read Mahone and Mystery Girl have a cozy dinner at a small isolated restaurant.

Who is this mystery chick? What is he thinking? Did he forget about me? Does he not love me?

Through this whole month we've talked almost every day. But he hadn't mentioned that there was some other girl. I'm not quite sure what to do. Do I ask him about it or do I let him tell me about it?

I was interrupted by my phone playing Austin's voice. I looked at the id and it had the name: Austy<333

I answered it quickly.

"Hey beautiful" he said

"Hi baby" I said.

"What's wring?" He asked. How did he always know when something was wrong? I love this kid but I mean come on.

"I just miss you" I said trying to forget about what I read.

"I miss you too." He said sounding a little sad. "But just think in less than 2 weeks. We'll be together. " as soon as those words left his mouth I smiled.

"I'm counting the days" I said.

"Me too"

"So. How is Miami?" I asked.

"Its fine. The beach and the studio are amazing"

"What about the paparazzi?" I asked directing him the the mystery girl.

"They aren't that bad." He said.

"I'm looking at this article.." I said and he must've known what article I was referring to.

"Oh. That article.." He said

"Yeah that article.." I said.

"Well she's a girl at the label. They thought it would be a good idea for us to hangout so that I could get some expourse." He quietly finished

"Okay.. But in the picture you guys were holding hands.. So I'm guessing they want you guys to date?"

"Kinda.." He said very quietly.

My heart broke into pieces. "Oh" was all I was able to push out.

"I have to go.. But I'll talk to you later." He said

"Alright bye.."

"I love you"

"Love you too"

I don't know what to think. He's been in Miami for 2 weeks and he's already found someone to replace me. I don't want to lose him. I've got to do something special. My phone started buzzing again. It was a notification from Twitter. It was a tweet from Austin.

"Missing my friends from Tx. Cannot wait to be back with all of them. @AlexConstancio7 @AmesTheHipster @Zach_Dorsey @Robert15Jgod @liltylert 2 weeks guys!!! :DDDD" he then attached a photo of all of us from last summer.

There were some comments about me. Some really nice ones and some really mean ones.

The nice ones were like "Omg you and Amy look so cute together!" Or " d8 Amy"

Then the mean ones were like "Ew tell that slut needs to stay away from my man." Or " Amy should die." So you know they hurt.

I didn't really care. I saved the picture and retweeted it. I set the picture of us as my background.

I stood up from my chair and went to my dresser. I pulled out Austin's shorts and and short sleeved shirt. I made my way to the bathroom so I could change and wash my face. After I was done in the bathroom I shut off the light and pulled myself into bed.

2 weeks.

2 weeks until I can see the boy that I love. I can't wait. I felt my eyelids become heavy. I slowly fell a sleep thinking about what I would do the first I see him.