Chapter 19

Songs of the Chapter:

Hanging by Sterling Knight

Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran

More Than a Feeling by Boston

_________________

Amy's POV

**2 Months passed**

I have been avoiding Tyler for the past 2 months, and I'm not going to lie. It has been extremely hard. Seeing as how hard it was for me, I just couldn't imagine how it was for Tyler.  It was either really easy or really hard. 

I actually haven't seen him hanging out with to many girls lately. I mean besides Jessica, but I don't really care.

Sometimes when I see him in the hallway I flash him a smile, and he smiles back. 

I know that he is going to be back in my life sometime though. I mean I've known this boy way to long to never consider being friends with him again.

I haven't talked to him during the classes we have together. But I do miss him. I really want to be his friend again, I miss being able to talk to him. 

Yellow diamonds in the light And we're standing side by side As your shadow crosses mine What it takes to come alive

My ringtone brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at the caller id, Zach's picture popped up.

"Ayee Dorseyy! Whaddup?" I said as I answered the phone

"Ayeee Girl!" he said "Wanna hang, 5 guys burgers and fries." 

"YES! Who's all going?"

"The Crew" he said

"All of 'em?"

"Yeah, Me, Alex, Austin, Rob, and Tyler" he said

"Oh, when did Austin and Tyler make up?"

"Like a week ago."

"hmm. I wonder why Austin didn't tell me."

"I don't know.. So ya come walk over to my place."

I changed into shorts and a nice top and headed over to Zach's.

When I walked in they were all in the living room watching tv. It was just the guys.

"Hey" I said and they all looked at me. They quickly went back to looking at the tv except Tyler. I smiled slightly before I walked and  sat by Zach on the couch.

"Are we ready then?" Zach asked

"Looks like it" Robert said

We walked outside to Zach's car. He just got his liscenses and wanted to celebrate.

I sat in the front and the guys sat in the back. We got to to 5 guys pretty quickly, so we all ordered.

______________

Austin's POV

We got to 5 guys and I kept looking at Amy. I realy want to be with her but I don't know if it's going to happen because since me and Tyler are friends again. I know that he still loves her.

I went over to her and started talking. 

"Hey"

"Hey"

"How are you?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were friends with Tyler agian?"

"I don't know"

"Austin, I don't care. I'm glad you guys are friends again" she smiled and I returned it.

"Okay, I'm Glad."

"69" the man from the behind the counter said.

"That's us" Amy said and we laughed.

We picked up our order and walked to the table.

"Finally" Zach said

"Yeah, it took you long enough!"  Robert said. Tyler just looked at the food and grabbed his burger. 

"Tyler, can I talk to you for a second?" Amy asked. He looked at he and shoke his head. Then they got up and went outside to talk.

What are they talking about? Does she wants him back? Does she still love him? What about me? All of these thoughts rushed through my mind.

We heard them lift their voices once or twice but they hugged and walked back in. 

Damnit. They're dating again.

"What was that about" I heard Robert whisper to her. 

"Tell you later" she whispered back.

What the hell happened? Are they back together? I need to know.

____________

Amy's POV

"Hey" Austin came over and said to me

"Hey"

"How are you?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were friends with Tyler agian?" I asked

"I don't know"

"Austin, I don't care. I'm glad you guys are friends again" I smiled and he returned it.

"Okay, I'm Glad."

"69" the man from the behind the counter said.

"That's us" I said and we laughed.

We picked up our order and walked to the table.

"Finally" Zach said

"Yeah, it took you long enough!"  Robert said. Tyler just looked at the food and grabbed his burger. 

"Tyler, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. He looked at he and shoke his head. Then we got up and went outside to talk.

"Whats up?" Tyler asked

"Are you okay with me being here?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" he asked

"I don't know."

"Okay."

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Shoot"

"Can we just forgot that we dated?"

"You want me to forget that I love you?"

"yeah, and I'll forget I love you too."

"Why would I want to do that?!" he started getting louder

"Because I want us to be friends again and we can't be this way, if we are going to be friends"

"Maybe we shouldn't be friends then. Because I can't just forget I love you!"  I looked over saw that everyone in the resturant was looking our way.

"I'm not going to stop being your friend. I've known you way to long to just quit this easily." I said

"Well, then I'm going to need sometime. I guess 2 months just wasn't long enough to get over you." 

"Can I have a hug? Just one last time before the end" I asked looking at him

He half smilied "Anything for you princess" he said and hugged me. 

I held him close for one last time and quickly kissed his check before going inside.

I sat back down and Robert whispered to me "What was that about"

"Tell you later" I whispered back.

I looked at Austin and smiled really big. Knowing that we can possiblely be dating soon makes me very happy. I just want to be with him and only him.