Chapter 15

Songs of the chapter:

Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum

All About You by McFly

Same Mistakes by One Direction 

Next to You by Justin Bieber and Chris Brown

In honor of 1,000 reads here you go!(:

Enjoy!

_______________________________

We waited in out in the waiting room. It took what seemed like forever, for the doctors to tell us how Jake was doing.

We finally saw the doctors. "The James family?" they called out. We stood up. "Jake has a broken wrist, but other than that he should be fine," she said with a pleasent tone

"When can we see him?" my mother asked squezing my father's hand.

"He is actually awake, but he said that he only wants Amy in there for a while" she said looking at my mother. While my mother was looking at me.

She saw my mothers look then turned her attention to me. "Are you Amy?"

I managed to nod my head.

"Follow me, I'll show you to his room" she lead me down a long hallway. Then opened a door and showed me my brother.

"Hey jakey. How are you?" I asked him sympathetically.

He gave me a look that told me he wasn't in the mood for sympathy.

"I texted someone"

"And..?" I asked him

he looked past me, and to the door. "he's here"

What did he mean 'he's here' I turned around and saw Tyler.

"Why did you call him" I said getting angry.

"I need to talk to him."

"Then why did you tell the nurse to let me come back here. I can't deal with him." I said as Tylers walked in.

"I'll see you later, Jake" I said trying to get out of the room.

"Amy, wait!" I heard Jake and Tyler say.

I stopped and turned around. "What?" I said. I felt myself getting more angry.

"Tyler told me that he needs to explain something to us. But mostly you" Jake said.

I looked at Tyler who had a sorrowful expression on his face.

"5 minutes" I said looking at him

"thank you" Jake said

"I'm not doing this in front of you Jake. Out in the hallway, Tyler. That's the only way"

"okay" he walked out into the hallway with me following behind him.

"Start explaining yourself" I said bluntly.

"Okay well it all started when Amber asked my to come over, and I told her that I would."

"Why?"

"because before we started dating, me and her used to be really good friends"

"Then skip to the part where you cheated on me"

"Okay so I went to her house and we were talking and she was like have you ever had a crush on me and I was like yeah, in the past. Then I asked her if she did and she was like yeah I do. The she got a text and said it was her mom and talked a little bit more and she got another text. Then she was like Kiss me." he said.