Chapter 4

Song of the chapter The Moment I Knew by Taylor Swift 

________________________________________ 

Amys POV

I got changed and walked back across the street to Austins house. I entered with out knocking and saw Michele in the kitchen. "Hey Mama!" I said as I ran over to her. She looked up and smiled. As I hugged her she said.

"Amy! Hey! How was camp?" she asked with a smile and a bit of curiosity.

"It was fine, but I missed you guys to much!" I said with a smile.

"We missed you too! The boys would not stop talking about missing you!" she laughed.

"Well maybe next summer they could come with and help" I laughed "If they wanted to that is."

"Sign Austin up!" she laughed at little and smiled.

"Well I should probably get up stairs the guys are waiting for me." I smiled.

"Alright dear. Tell the boys that ner will be ready in an hour or so" she said with a smile. I told her I would and I started to walk back up the steps to Austins room. I opened the door and the boys were playing the same video game they were when I left. Typical boys, I laughed to myself. I went over to Austins bed and plopped down.

"So Austin your mom told me to sign you up to be a councilor at camp next summer with me." I laughed looking at him.

"Um. well I mean uh" he said scratching his neck. "I guess that sounds like fun." he said with little life.

"If that's how you feel. I could always ask someone else." I sighed. Austin kept looking at the game. He looked up after a while and I used the puppy dog eyes on him. He caved instantly. He couldn't turn down his friend. I smiled because I knew he caved.

"Fine." he said and I laughed. They continued playing the game. Almost 45 minutes passed with only the noises from their video game and their trash talking. I just laid on Austins bed looking up at his celling. The game ended and all the guys started whispering. I couldn't make it out.

Then Michele called out "Dinner Time!" and we all ran down stairs to the table. She made spaghetti with meatballs. It was actually my favorite meal. I was just happy to eat something other than camp food! After dinner it was about 7:30 and we went back up stairs and just talked about what was new in our lives. We talked for about 3 hours when Zach, Tyler, and Alex fell asleep. It was just me, Austin, and Robert.

We talked and laughed for another 3 hours when Robert passed out. I was going to lay on the floor when Austin said I could lay in his bed. He was a nice guy.

I got up and so did he. I moved over to his bed and I almost feel over but he caught me. I found myself looking in his eyes and he was looking into mine. I could feel his arms around my waist I put my arms around his neck. He started to lean in, I bit my lower lip and looked at his lips then back at his eyes. His lips softly met mine and I closed my eyes. It felt right but wrong. I pulled away and looked at him. He had an adorable smile and I just smiled. I felt him pull me close. I smiled and laid down. "You could lay up here if you wanted to.." I said to him, he just smiled and laid next to me. That was the all that I remembered before I fell alseep. 

________________________________________ 

Vote, Fan, Share with your friends!!(: